emotions make traders deviate from their trading plans

Really dear must be control your emotion while trading in forex market.
emotion can make more mistake in trading which can lead to the big loss. for this reason traders have need to practice more for control emotion during trade.:clap:

You can have a brilliant system which works and makes profit , but you can still screw up and lose due to emotions.

While trading, you have control over one thing only YOURSELF! Unfortunately you still have to discover and learn to control yourself.

When the market hurts you with losses , this is normal human reaction to get angry ,upset and to take revenge , retaliate and get some profit out of the bxstards

Attachments

• hulk.jpg
    hulk.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 279

I got a method which works , and you can learn it in a few hours of one to one coaching , should I give it to u for free?.I have a wife who will let you screw her , will you have the balls to screw her , and accept the consequences?

In my point of view emotion is a harmful habit, it leave a very negative impact in trading. We should control our emotions otherwise we will get lose.

I think the idea that emotions are one of the primary causes for losses, is a myth.
If it was so true, you could watch an emotional novice trader and make the exact opposite trades to him, and you would get rich.

True, emotions are the most distracting for the traders because of the involvement of real money.

I got a method which works , and you can learn it in a few hours of one to one coaching , should I give it to u for free?.I have a wife who will let you screw her , will you have the balls to screw her , and accept the consequences?

do I need to sign up for both ? - or can I just learn your trading system first ?

It really is a fact that emotions can sometimes cause traders to go off track from their trading plans. Keeping your cool and sticking to the plan is how you find success in trading.