emotions make traders deviate from their trading plans

15 min tlb

2,057 98
Test your emotions .Find out what happens to you , when you get angry , when you get sad and weepy , feel resentment and like to give revenge.Get somebody to seriously arouse these emotions whilst you are trading , and see the result , whilst acting normally trading.Get somebody to kick balls and see how you react , the market does it to you all day.

Watch Firefighter Stressed Out Video | Break.com

15 min tlb

2,057 98
Never get angry when trading .It destroys your account.

Dealing with anger

The Dalai Lama points out the connection between suffering and afflictive emotions, the "enemy within". The real enemy is always within, not without. As long as it remains there, lasting happiness cannot be achieved.

Once you have made up your mind to tackle this "enemy within", to make it count, you realized the true aspiration to seek freedom from suffering.

This is called "renunciation" in Buddhist terms.

15 min tlb

2,057 98
Traders become angry when the market behaves irrationally , or they have losses or difficult trading conditions.

Imagine the market giving a trader a hard day , destroying his account by 2 % with several losing trades , or a trader going through a drawdown.He becomes frustrated ,annoyed and very angry , he wants revenge for the losses the market gave .He wants a profit.

This trader flips out. In bear market madness times like this people are getting seriously STRESSED. For more go to

Stock Futures Trader losses it all and flips out - YouTube

15 min tlb

2,057 98

Jack Francisco

85 1
Really dear must be control your emotion while trading in forex market.
emotion can make more mistake in trading which can lead to the big loss. for this reason traders have need to practice more for control emotion during trade.:clap:

15 min tlb

2,057 98
Really dear must be control your emotion while trading in forex market.
emotion can make more mistake in trading which can lead to the big loss. for this reason traders have need to practice more for control emotion during trade.:clap:

You can have a brilliant system which works and makes profit , but you can still screw up and lose due to emotions.

ForexLion

54 3
While trading, you have control over one thing only YOURSELF! Unfortunately you still have to discover and learn to control yourself.

15 min tlb

2,057 98
When the market hurts you with losses , this is normal human reaction to get angry ,upset and to take revenge , retaliate and get some profit out of the bxstards

Attachments

• hulk.jpg
    hulk.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 211

15 min tlb

2,057 98

I got a method which works , and you can learn it in a few hours of one to one coaching , should I give it to u for free?.I have a wife who will let you screw her , will you have the balls to screw her , and accept the consequences?

stephenn

4 0
In my point of view emotion is a harmful habit, it leave a very negative impact in trading. We should control our emotions otherwise we will get lose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock