i found sharky on it: ;)

sharky
Elite Member
MIAMI

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Private
Favorite Instrument: Zn,6E,6J

Hi I have just joined and am interested in finding a genuine good company that is a genuine trader in Australia
I had a bad experience with a head office in England who has an main office in new zealand and is operating out of Sydney and I started to join that company
Before I knew it this company had taken $4500.00 out of my credit card without my knowledge I got very angry and went to all their offices (by email) complaining if they do not give my money back then I would go to ASIC, consumer affairs and ACCC well it took me close to 5 months before I got my money back
After that I looked around and found their so many shonkies out their
One man I met in my bank was trying to get a loan for $5000,000.00 and the bank would not give him
They told him that he lost his money that he put in the company
To explain he deposited $10,000.00 in their account and he played the XXXX trading
He gained 3.5 million dollars and they asked him for $5000,000.00 to get out the 3.5 million
Well the bank told him it is a fake company and he was being conned right from the start
I am so frightened to put money into some thing and loose it
How many companies take your money use it and go broke
And how many companies take your money and run as fast as they can to another country where you can not touch them

One day I will find a genuine company
So at the moment I am only trading in shares my self
because my bank lost $48,784.00 of my money
even the genuine companys loose your money
regards
nomony

Hi I have just joined and am interested in finding a genuine good company that is a genuine trader in Australia
I had a bad experience with a head office in England who has an main office in new zealand and is operating out of Sydney and I started to join that company
Before I knew it this company had taken $4500.00 out of my credit card without my knowledge I got very angry and went to all their offices (by email) complaining if they do not give my money back then I would go to ASIC, consumer affairs and ACCC well it took me close to 5 months before I got my money back
After that I looked around and found their so many shonkies out their
One man I met in my bank was trying to get a loan for $5000,000.00 and the bank would not give him
They told him that he lost his money that he put in the company
To explain he deposited $10,000.00 in their account and he played the XXXX trading
He gained 3.5 million dollars and they asked him for $5000,000.00 to get out the 3.5 million
Well the bank told him it is a fake company and he was being conned right from the start
I am so frightened to put money into some thing and loose it
How many companies take your money use it and go broke
And how many companies take your money and run as fast as they can to another country where you can not touch them

One day I will find a genuine company
So at the moment I am only trading in shares my self
because my bank lost $48,784.00 of my money
even the genuine companys loose your money
regards
nomony

such is lifel...........all newbies should realise the real problem with trading is not just making money...its getting it out of the Broker you use

I grew up in a bookmaking family so was lucky enough to learn that lesson by 5 years old :smart:

N

N