'Educators' should publish via their SB provider

stillawake

31 1
Do any spreadbet companies provide a 'publish' button?

It would need to link (this bit is important) directly and constantly, a trader's/educator's trading history to a web page for all to see – so showing the unadulterated truth.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303

It would need to link (this bit is important) directly and constantly, a trader's/educator's trading history to a web page for all to see – so showing the unadulterated truth.

That's the last thing an 'educator' will do. That would be like Mike Baghdady (the world trading champion) publishing his own bankruptcy documents.

NVP

Legendary member
37,766 2,101

dont worry about other people ......take the time to research and learn and educate yourself for free ......dont believe the Hype

N

money_13

14 0
dont worry about other people ......take the time to research and learn and educate yourself for free ......dont believe the Hype

N

Good points. I am mostly self-taught. I have certainly benefited from what others have said on their sites/blogs (in some cases, at least), but I have never taken it uncritically.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock