East Devon Meet-Up?

Hi Luke - Great to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying this lovely part of the world. Sure, we should do something - so far its just Burnley and me that meet up now and then - we have a drink and some food and while we're at it chew over the markets etc. I don't think he uses this site much but I'll contact him by email and we will arrange something.

Tom

PS: I always worry about putting my personal contact details on the forum, please note you can edit your number out of the post if you want to.
T.

Nice one mate sounds good to me I'm just staying in Paignton you're probably just down the road. Look forward to having a pint soon.

I Live in east Cornwall but work the South West daily, meetup near christmas maybe? I can stay locally or employ a driver (wife) for the evening.

I Live in east Cornwall but work the South West daily, meetup near christmas maybe? I can stay locally or employ a driver (wife) for the evening.

Hi Tytus - Great screen name BTW!

Thanks for getting in touch. This is technically Burnley's thread but I know he doesn't get onto T2W much lately so don't think he'll mind if I reply.

So far we've just become a group of 3. We have some day-times free so we're generally meeting lunch-times but I'm sure it could be flexible.

We just met up this week and don't yet have a firm date in the diary for another meet-up but I guess 3-4 weeks time would be about right. Do by all means stay in touch. I'm sending you a PM with my email to help stay in contact.

Hope to meet soon,

Tom

Hi Tytus - Great screen name BTW!

Thanks for getting in touch. This is technically Burnley's thread but I know he doesn't get onto T2W much lately so don't think he'll mind if I reply.

So far we've just become a group of 3. We have some day-times free so we're generally meeting lunch-times but I'm sure it could be flexible.

We just met up this week and don't yet have a firm date in the diary for another meet-up but I guess 3-4 weeks time would be about right. Do by all means stay in touch. I'm sending you a PM with my email to help stay in contact.

Hope to meet soon,

Tom

Hey Tom,

Where do you guys meet up? Room for one more?

Lee

Hey Tom,

Where do you guys meet up? Room for one more?

Lee

Absolutely there's room Lee. This is technically Burnley's thread but he doesn't get on T2W much I know so I'm sure he wouldn't mind me replying.

We have met up in/around Exeter but that's flexible. I'll send you a PM later with my email etc. We're probably due to meet up again in 2 or 3 weeks and I'll make sure you're aware. Great to hear from you Lee.
Tom

Hi Tytus -

Sent you a PM. We're planning a lunch-time meet for 13/12 if you can make it - details in the message.

Tom

Just a reminder - meeting up tomorrow at Topsham for those who can make it.

All the best.

A great day had by all, and a great evening had by me exploring the wonderful Topsham and all the Christmas shops. It was interesting and fun meeting up with Keith and Tom and both had a lot to discuss regarding trading ideas etc. Maybe next time some more could pop along to gain and share experience - Never stop learning. It was certainly worth the 3 hour drive for me. Shame Keith couldn't stay a little longer as I think Tom was ready to get his party hat on.

I'm off for a full English breakfast now (at the hotel) then setting out on the drive back.

Lee

Nice message Lee, and thanks due to you and Keith for coming over.

Good meet-up. All being well there'll be further news of another date in the new year.

Season't best wishes to everyone.

Sounds good. I'm in Exeter. Not in employment now (Hurray!) so daytime's good if that suits.