East Devon Meet-Up?

B

Burnley

Hello All,

Is anyone interested in committing to a meet-up in East Devon. Exeter or Topsham for example, both have very good Public Transport (with drink and drive in mind) ?

Plenty of good pubs to choose from as well.. What do you say?

I have answered a similar Thread on another Forum to see if there is interest and Tomorton has expressed interest there may be more.

ATB.

Burnley.

Hello All,

Is anyone interested in committing to a meet-up in East Devon. Exeter or Topsham for example, both have very good Public Transport (with drink and drive in mind) ?

Plenty of good pubs to choose from as well.. What do you say?

I have answered a similar Thread on another Forum to see if there is interest and Tomorton has expressed interest there may be more.

ATB.

Burnley.

Hello Burnley. I live in London but am in Exeter at least once a month. Up for a few pints. PM me if you get something arranged.

Hello Tomorton, Ceydababy and Tytus-Barnowl,

I'm finally able to offer some dates for the first Meet-Up, I suggest these for your consideration:

a) Thursday March 3rd. suggest a 6.30pm start but open to other time suggestions.

b) Monday March 7th same as above.

c) Wednesday March 9th ditto as above.

Say which you prefer and dates that you can't make.

Can I suggest Mill on the Exe in Bonhay St - a 10 minute stroll from St.Davids station as the first meeting pub?

ATB.

Burnley.

All these dates are good for me. My preference would be Thursday 3rd, sooner the better. The pub's good for food too, so thanks for counting me in.

All these dates are good for me. My preference would be Thursday 3rd, sooner the better. The pub's good for food too, so thanks for counting me in.

Jolly good, let's make that a firm date shall we and get started?

Mill on the Exe at 6.30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to meet you Tom and enjoyed our discussion.

We have agreed another meet-up a month from today on the 7th April (Thursday) at 6.30 at the same pub.

So all you Investors/Traders of Devon looking in, come and join us.

ATB.

Burnley.

Nice to meet you Tom and enjoyed our discussion.

We have agreed another meet-up a month from today on the 7th April (Thursday) at 6.30 at the same pub.

So all you Investors/Traders of Devon looking in, come and join us.

ATB.

Burnley.

Just to remind anyone who fancies attending that another meet up as above details.

Just to remind anyone who fancies attending that another meet up as above details.

Good to meet up again Tom and once again if anyone fancies an informal chat about trading/investing you are very welcome to join us.

Next meeting tomorrow Thursday 12th May same time same place, that is 6.30pm at The Mill on the Exe, Bonhay Road, St davids, Exeter. just a 10 minute walk from St,Davids train station.

All very welcome, but let us know on here if your coming.

PM found thanks Tom.

See you at 6 now.

Anyone else thinking of dropping by, we will start at 6pm tonight.

ATB.

B

Hi there, Im Luke I've recently moved to the area and I'm fairly new to trading. Do you still arrange to meet? Would be happy to come for a pint 07919137346

cheers

Hi there, Im Luke I've recently moved to the area and I'm fairly new to trading. Do you still arrange to meet? Would be happy to come for a pint 07919137346

cheers

Hi Luke - Great to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying this lovely part of the world. Sure, we should do something - so far its just Burnley and me that meet up now and then - we have a drink and some food and while we're at it chew over the markets etc. I don't think he uses this site much but I'll contact him by email and we will arrange something.

Tom

PS: I always worry about putting my personal contact details on the forum, please note you can edit your number out of the post if you want to.
T.