East Coast Forex Traders

ForexProdigee

For traders on the east coast, what time do you find to trade? I've noticed that most trend moves, well from a 15- to 30- minute time frame, start during the London sessions. That's 3AM so I'm torn between late nights, early mornings, or all-nighters every now and then. Any suggestions to ideas you guys have figured out that were more lenient?
Thanks

For traders on the east coast, what time do you find to trade? I've noticed that most trend moves, well from a 15- to 30- minute time frame, start during the London sessions. That's 3AM so I'm torn between late nights, early mornings, or all-nighters every now and then. Any suggestions to ideas you guys have figured out that were more lenient?
Thanks

I've tried getting up between 4-5 am but generally the best moves are over. I've tried trading the Asian session but it's only good when major news or data is due out. I don't have the answer either but I do know that I have to have a regular time session or just not bother. Forex in the US session is only a shadow of what it was just a few years ago.

Peter

I've tried getting up between 4-5 am but generally the best moves are over. I've tried trading the Asian session but it's only good when major news or data is due out. I don't have the answer either but I do know that I have to have a regular time session or just not bother. Forex in the US session is only a shadow of what it was just a few years ago.

Peter

Yeah it's looking that way. What about Futures, same with those markets too?