EAs

Coolm

9 0
Hi traders

May anyone please tell me, I would like to know as to how much reliable are EAs?

Kind regards
Coolm

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
You mean exponential averages? I always meant to, but never did look up that word in the dictionary. They were invented by someone and have caught on by TA users, but I have compared them with the simple averages and although the lines are at different levels they do not do any different a job which, for me are crossovers and trends.

I went to back to simple averages because the Bollinger Band calculation is based on the SA and I wanted to keep everything the same. In a nutshell, I don't think that it matters much on the shorter timeframes, although it might on the longer ones.

Last edited:

nunrgguy

Established member
656 118
No Split - he means Expert Advisers for Mt4 - robots

In a nutshell, no EA makes money, not one.:LOL:

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
No Split - he means Expert Advisers for Mt4 - robots

In a nutshell, no EA makes money, not one.:LOL:

Well, I was not sure, so I hope he learns that letters, sometimes, stand for different things.

Nothing makes money, it's the interpretation one has...and it had better be the right one! :)

nunrgguy

Established member
656 118
Well, I was not sure, so I hope he learns that letters, sometimes, stand for different things.

Nothing makes money, it's the interpretation one has...and it had better be the right one! :)

....err....right...er....

So if my interpretation is different, I can then hit the 'start EA button' and it will trade with a profit over time, whereas if my interpretation is wrong...

EAs don't make a trading profit, especially ones written in MT4 :LOL:

Actually, yeah, you're right, I'll change my interpretation: EAs can make money, if you write one and then screw people into buying it.

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
Thanks for the rec, Tim, and for putting me right. Of course, I meant exponential. You guys must think that I am losing it.

darktone

Veteren member
3,986 1,041
Thanks for the rec, Tim, and for putting me right. Of course, I meant exponential. You guys must think that I am losing it.
Thats all right split, im sure your understanding of exponential is expedientially expedient. Or sumfink like dat :cheesy:

Reactions: Splitlink

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock