Earnings Season Correction

platinumtrade

20 1
I would like opinions on the performance of the U.S. stock market as we get into the earnings season. I'm concerned about the banking sector for sure. Does anyone see a large correction on the horizon? Lot's of uncertainty with regards to Presidential election also.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,555 1,031
US indices look negative and little prospect of help from FOMC. I think we're going down.

But nobody knows for sure until after its happened so the thing is how to anticipate it. I might be tempted to start scaling in with shorts on the Dow or S&P with spreadbets but I don't think that option's open to you in the US. What are you doing about it?

platinumtrade

20 1
US indices look negative and little prospect of help from FOMC. I think we're going down.

But nobody knows for sure until after its happened so the thing is how to anticipate it. I might be tempted to start scaling in with shorts on the Dow or S&P with spreadbets but I don't think that option's open to you in the US. What are you doing about it?
I am not in the market at this time. I would like to see at the minimum a 20% correction in general. I do have an interest in the gold & silver market at this time. I think silver in particular may be a good bet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock