PCAR2.jpg

PAAS.png

BMC.jpg

FSLR.jpg

VELT.jpg

DLTR.jpg

SODA.jpg

LCRX.jpg

OSUR - Stayed under the EMA in the morning, so I shorted at 10.54 when it broke the low of the day at that time. It didn't got furthur and I was stopped out when it broke the ema. As you can see OSUR did get lower, but and broke the low of the morning range again. It tested it at 12:00 hour and did got lower.
PCAR - Stayed under the EMA in the morning. Shorted it at 38.09, it dropped off directly and tested. I got out too early.
PAAS - Stayed above the EMA in the morning. Long at the second wave higher @ 15.98. It stayed flat for a while, so I decided to get out @ 16.14.
BMC - I've missed the early entry @ 43.38. I shorted it at the previous day lows at 43.04, but stopped out at a minor wiggle @ 43.08 (pierce thru ema).
FSLR - Ascending triangle was forming in the early range. It finally broke @ 14.45, so I got long. I exited @ 14.37, because there was no follow thru momentum. As you can see the FSLR did broke out with force at 14:00.
VELT - Bounced off the morning range several times and eventually broke. My entry short @ 5.88 was way too late, I've should have passed. I wasn't watching this stock when it broke the early range. I've covered it at the break of the ema.
DLTR - This was a higher ATR stock, so I lowered my position size accordingly. Good entry @ 95.99. Covered half @ 95.50 and let the other half until a few minutes before the end of the session.
SODA - Broke the early range at the end of the session. I shorted it @ 30.12. It did broke the 30 level, but went up directly after it to break the ema.
LCRX - Shorted it at the end of the session @ 38.13. Covered half @ 37.85 (if it goes that fast in that situation, it has the potential to bounce back equally fast, so I took half to lock in some profit). Covered the remaining at the end of the session.

winattrading wrote:

They are..
LEN
LOW
PAY
TGI
YUM
KO
LO

I've looked at these stock via IG Index. They certainly have worked today with this strategy. Unfortunately I cannot papertrade these, because my subscription is only for NASDAQ stocks.