DISCA3.jpg

SCSS4.jpg

DECK.jpg

ROSE.jpg

NUAN.jpg

LIFE.jpg

SINA.jpg

EXPE2.jpg

DISCA entry according rules but bad fill (wide spread), exit too late but was according to rules. DISCA did break out at the upper range all in one go in the early afternoon from 50.00 till 50.70.
SCSS entry according rules, but shoot back up with market and traded side ways since then.
DECK entry was a little late, exited at first target area and break of ema. nice but wild trade. DECK didn't trade higher in the afternoon, so it was a good exit.
ROSE entry was a little late (was scrolling thru charts and noticed the breakout) but it was a high probability trade. Hit my first target around 41. It was the high of the morning session. ROSE did trade even to 42 in the afternoon, so probably should have sold half and let the other half run was a good idea with hindsight.
NUAN Entry looked good at the time of entry, but it didn't work out as expected. Maybe exited too late.
LIFE Entry at HoD instead of range breakout. I shouldn't trade this because the risk of an pull back was increasing. Exit at break of ema.
EXPE Entry at range. If I look at it now, It wasn't a good setup and very late in the afternoon.

I keep having trouble to convince myself that the trade does not work out. I know from backtesting that I have a win/loss of 30% wins and 70% loss. And by scaling out this ratio moves to 54%/46%. But scaling out can be costly due commissions. I shouldn't complain if I have a string of losses as long as I use proper money management techniques, it is part of the game.

Can anyone give me advice/idea to filter out the real breakouts?
I would try to backtest your suggestion and post the results here.