E Signal GET Edition for Forex, Stocks, Futures

jsolankifx

Hi All,

Please can I have some feedback on E Signal GET Edition and the trading System and Success rates on the Trades.

Elliot Type 1
Elliot Type 2
XTL Breakout
XTL Continuation

Currently I have attended 4 Hour Seminar and was quite Impressed but the Price is quite steep and also they are giving a 30 day trial but there seems to be no actual testing done on the system or active feedback from current users. They have demonstrated the system in real time which was a plus but wanted feedback
as they also have 3 months mentoring in the price.

Thanks

Hi All,

Please can I have some feedback on E Signal GET Edition and the trading System and Success rates on the Trades.

Elliot Type 1
Elliot Type 2
XTL Breakout
XTL Continuation

Currently I have attended 4 Hour Seminar and was quite Impressed but the Price is quite steep and also they are giving a 30 day trial but there seems to be no actual testing done on the system or active feedback from current users. They have demonstrated the system in real time which was a plus but wanted feedback

Thanks

why have you got a coach/mentor badge under your name,is that a mistake.

IMHO its not worth it,you need to learn to trade yourself and be honest what did that two hour live session actually teach you.Did they call any live trades out,i doubt it and if they did maybe one..Esignal is a lovely bit of kit,but the add ons wont make you the money and there are cheaper alternatives.

why have you got a coach/mentor badge under your name,is that a mistake.

IMHO its not worth it,you need to learn to trade yourself and be honest what did that two hour live session actually teach you.Did they call any live trades out,i doubt it and if they did maybe one..Esignal is a lovely bit of kit,but the add ons wont make you the money and there are cheaper alternatives.

Sorry What do you mean by why have you got a coach/mentor badge under your name,is that a mistake. ??

Hi All,

Elliot Type 1
Elliot Type 2
XTL Breakout
XTL Continuation

Thanks

At these seminars they always shows the trades that work. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Dont waste your money on rubbish like this.

Agree with PB, however I did actually use it..on the free trial..which isn't free as they do not give you the whole amount back.

anyway, elliott wave in Advanced Get is pretty useless in real time. If the system thinks you have completed wave three, and are ready now to wait for the wave 4 (a-b-c) pullback which is one of their strategies you could well be missing out on a huge trend as this a-b-c might easily be a 1-2 and then the start of wave 3..so you missed it.
They have proprietary indicators for determining trends, which are also useless as they lag so much and quite frankly are not as good as some indicators I've come across to supposedly define a trend. After a month, I gave it back and the amount it did cost me I would say saved me a lot more in a piece of rubbish
Dont bother, please with any automated EW software. the same goes for MT predictor