E-Mini S&P 500 Tick Chart

AGB

32 0
Can anyone help me with the following please.

I am looking for a realtime charting package that gives me the E-Mini S&P 500 with a tick chart facility, together with realtime US stocks.

I am currently using Seirra/MyTrack but this does not support tick charts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have spent the past week scouring numerous posts and am no closer to an answer now than I was at the start!

AGB

stevem12

135 1
AGB

There are 3 that I am aware of, but others may know of more.
Q-charts will support Tick charts, but only 1tick per bar so a chart will cover a very small time period. I subscribe to Tradestation , which enables you to build charts with a bar of any number of ticks.

I also think that E-signal enables you build tick charts of any number per bar.

None of these systems are cheap, I pay $95.00 a month for Tradestation+futures data, and thats a reduced rate.

Hope this helps.

Steve

AGB

32 0
Steve

Thanks for the information, I will look into your suggestions.

Are you prepared to say how you managed to get Tradestation at a special price?

Chuck

Thanks for your reply. I have already requested details from your website.

Regards

Andrew

stevem12

135 1
Andrew

The reason is nothing very exciting, I used to subscribe to another platform they did called Window on Wall St.

But they appeared to want to scrap it and gave everyone a "free upgrade" to Tradestation @ the WOWS price.

If I was to upgrade to their new version 7 I would get that at a discount as well. ($109.00 a month I think)

Steve

AGB

32 0
Steve

Looks like I might have to do some "negotiating"!!

Again, thanks for your help.

Regards

Andrew

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock