Dows Crash 2016

lol guys guys guys

I really don't spend much time on here its a forum, im out making real money lamo....yep overnight charges are a fraction of what ill make, and nah im not worried, its due a correction so its all good. anyway chaps im off to harrods now with my mrs ill catch you later

Does the wife know you trading?

Don't care if Dow hits 15,000 - I've got a spreadbetting account too. I never leave open positions without a stop. Dow can hit 10k for all I care. And i am happy to believe you shop at Harrod's.

But what might be interesting is your analysis - what says to you we're due such a large correction? What says 15k is the bottom? What does your analysis suggest will the Dow do after it hits 15k?

Down 1,000 points now.
Cardinal trading sin 1 and 2, not cutting losers and averaging down.
Soon you will have to shop at Sellfridges not Harrods.

Attachments

• sellfridges.jpg
    sellfridges.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,296
Those overnight charges from the SB must be killing your position.

Phone rings :

Trick question, postie? There are no overnight charges on the short side atm, he seems to have some though :LOL:

Trick question, postie? There are no overnight charges on the short side atm, he seems to have some though :LOL:

AFAIK spreadbet companies like IG still charge some sort of fee on index shorts (maybe not as much as for a long position) :/

AFAIK spreadbet companies like IG still charge some sort of fee on index shorts (maybe not as much as for a long position) :/

If your holding short and a dividend is payed the SB's take that number of points off your position. It stops people shorting the night before a dividend is payed trying to profit from the fall in the index.
Theres been a lot of dividend payments and overnight roll fees since may!

Looks like the dow is setting up for another close on the ALL TIME HIGH and expect ANOTHER 100 point gap up open tomorrow.

Anyone nervous yet?

If your holding short and a dividend is payed the SB's take that number of points off your position. It stops people shorting the night before a dividend is payed trying to profit from the fall in the index.
Theres been a lot of dividend payments and overnight roll fees since may!

Looks like the dow is setting up for another close on the ALL TIME HIGH and expect ANOTHER 100 point gap up open tomorrow.

Anyone nervous yet?

Yes, the dividend adjustment will be charged but there's no overnight swap charge atm on shorts.

Dow 18,640.

"Dow go down I command you! "

What a silly Cnut.

Attachments

• SOC.jpg
    SOC.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 399
  • cnutgiveup.jpg
    cnutgiveup.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 660
dows going to hit 15,000 you all ready?

18,650. :whistling

Associated Press reports an experimental Navy submersible recorded what sounds like a human voice near the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

A spokesman said "It sounds like someone yelling 'go down damn you' but with current technology we cant get close enough to the bottom to get a clearer signal".

In other news King156 hasnt been seen for a number of weeks, he was last sighed on what people said was a 'Throne' on a south Japanese beach. ;)

I've tried taking short @ 18635 with tight stop loss....but got stopped out @ 18665 and highest was around 18670?

Not calling the tops.....but the asswipe is now at 18540!

dows going to hit 15,000 you all ready?

Well over 3 months later and Dow is 3,500 points above your target. Have you finally admitted you were hopelessly wrong, or are you still losing money on this trade every day?

we need you guys!!
the guys who used to trade when markets were 5% speculative and 95% related the economy. We need old school rational traders. This is the new age, when markets go up in anticipation for future declines and declines in anticipation for future rallies.