Downloading Time of Futures EOD

redart007

Hi,

I have a subscription with Paritech and the bulk of data is available for download at approx Midnight GMT - I wondered (before I re-subscribe) if any other vendors can provided the data earlier?

cheers

Hi Redart,

We (Norgate) are the makers of the futures data product which Paritech resells.

Most of the time the data is only available for the exchanges around these times due to the extended trading sessions that are now offered and the timezones that the exchanges operate within.

There's also a difference between information obtained/aggregated from a live quote screen and the official daily data - we provide the official exchange daily data.

Note that midnight GMT is 7pm New York time - usually only a couple of hours after the contracts finish trading. Unfortunately we can't get official data before this and reliably cross-check with other sources to verify the data is correct.

Cheers,
Richard.

eSignal On Demand

All,

We have a new product where you no longer have to wait all day for the EOD data, since it not provides Intraday data and End of Day data all for EOD prices. It is a global product covering all the major stock and futures exchanges in the world and the award winning eSignal software with hundreds of charting studies.

As low as $24.95 with no exchanges fees.

Check it out here:

eSignal OnDemand

Chuck
@eSignal