Dow /nas update

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Got a useful 70 points on the dow tonight having been whipsawed earlier, failing to get the general down trend. After that , I got in just off the botton at 11264 and got out at 11334, just a few points off top.
I've got to stop trying to guess direction around 4:30/5:30 as I go home for tea. I would have been much better off not trading at all. Still, the wins are more than the losses both in number and dollars and I'm feeling a lot more confident.Thing is, will I be able to get to grips with shorting, when the time comes?
So far I've increased my cash by around 40% in 4/5 days( with a bit of help from some good MONI trades).Still in line for my target 11350/11500.

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
hehe..

Well Done, Martin...I am sure it will get better and better, and you deserve it...enjoy the profit :)

Riz

MX

58 1
Nice one martin will have to join you soon on this been something I have been wanting to do for some time.

Good luck matey.

MX

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock