Dow Intraday charts 20/Dec - 24/Dec

tradesmart said:
Interesting looking back a while, to see that predictions/comments based on T/A have proved to be remarkably accurate – the ‘magic breakout’ proved to be just that. And the Dow target of 10850 based on the prior 600 channel has happened today……!

Nice to know that the T/A works and here’s thanks to CM for his daily tuition – I certainly didn’t know much about it before I started following Dow Intraday Charts, and the great thing is that you can apply the basic principles to Stocks/Commodities/Forex as well if you wish…..

Merry Christmas to one and all……...!.......... :cheesy:

(Christmas Card attached…..... ;) )

I fully agree on that - looking forward into next year - have done some charts and especially the "OMX" index on the Stockholm Stock exchange (guess some of you are familiar with the company "OM" since year2000 :LOL: ) - anyway, it says down until the end of Feb beginning of March. It fits well with the warrant market with the majority of calls expiring Jan/Feb and very few if none good put warrants. On the other hand the good majority of puts expires in March. MMs know their business so I guess that this is what we can expect in the beginning of next year in Europe at least .

A Merry Xmas to all of You

All,

Many Thanks for every ones contributions on this thread, it has helped my trading immensely but I still have a lot to learn and need to keep at it. Due to work , I haven't been able to post recently but intend to start afresh in the new year.

Have a great xmas and all the best for the new year.

Sall
Learn before you burn

Happy Xmas

Many thanks for all the info and comments, from all us lurkers.
That point about put/calls sounds interesting. Can one see that data on a website anywhere ???