DOW -Channel Analysis-Sigma P

jsd

232 3
whilst reading through an old book that dips into the theory of Channel Analysis-Brian J Millard. I thought I'd Take the time to print off a dow chart weekly to see where the action is currently sitting in relataion to Millards channnel future price projection theory, Doing this penned by my own fair hand i put the dow retracing to 8500 ish (6-9 months) volatility depending.

Has anyone studied his sigma P program in detail?

Jd.

Artful

22 0
jd,

I have been interested in this subject for some time, so do you have a windows version of this software, or is there such a thing. What data are you using with it?

What is/was the result of your earlier findings?

Would be interested in the results.

Cheers Art

jsd said:
whilst reading through an old book that dips into the theory of Channel Analysis-Brian J Millard. I thought I'd Take the time to print off a dow chart weekly to see where the action is currently sitting in relataion to Millards channnel future price projection theory, Doing this penned by my own fair hand i put the dow retracing to 8500 ish (6-9 months) volatility depending.

Has anyone studied his sigma P program in detail?

Jd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock