DOW 7th August

fazalv

123 1
In my opinion, one of the hardest days to trade this year.

Did anyone manage a winning trade today?

be-positive

Veteren member
4,969 488
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1000 POST
bunny-2.gif

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Ohhhh, I hadn't noticed! Thanks for the reminder. :D

1,000 ... now that's some serious rabbiting. :cheesy:

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Although all three were winners, perhaps I should add that I would normally do six to 12 trades, so that does say that the market wasn't quite as easy as it usually is when there's a whopping great double bottom at the start of the day. :D

fazalv

123 1
Skim,

Honoured to be the recepient of the 1000th post!

CM,

I read your reason for entry, it must take patience and years of experience to come out +53 on a day like today.

Both well done!

mombasa

Established member
561 1
I lost 3 won 3 - unfortunately the losses were bigger than the wins - will post my reasons and lessons learnt on CM's intraday stuff - only saving grace is that i got in at the same time as CM on the inverse h&s - wish i hadn't then made the mistakes wot i did :(

Been on a night out with the boyz from JPM so too tipsy to post more until tomorrow :)

bottomdollar

217 1
I lost 12 points today.. I shorted at around 19:00 hours at approx 9120 and it did go down but it bounced right up and as I was spreadbetting you tend to lose some on the spreads.
I was shorting on the rally's today as I thought the longer term charts looked weak.. however, just looking at the chart in hindsight, the direction was clearly up!
Oh well, luckily I got out at a good time.. :)
Cheers
BD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock