Dow 2009

re kutero's charts

have to say they really **** me off. takes up huge swathes of the thread with no real purpose. we all have charts otherwise its unlikely we would be on the thread. the odd chart post is ok but his are too often and with no meaning. sorry mate, dont mean to be rude just not sure you are helping the thread.

for what its worthi think the next 500 point move will be up not down...then this section of the bear market may be played out

re kutero's charts

have to say they really **** me off. takes up huge swathes of the thread with no real purpose. we all have charts otherwise its unlikely we would be on the thread. the odd chart post is ok but his are too often and with no meaning. sorry mate, dont mean to be rude just not sure you are helping the thread.

for what its worthi think the next 500 point move will be up not down...then this section of the bear market may be played out

I really like Kurero's charts and I feel the same about your daft ignorant blog taking up space.

Buy a book and learn to read charts. :idea:

Different people see different things in charts. Horses for courses.

You also have the option of ignoring other peoples threads it's some where in your control panel - just add his name to it and you will not see his blogs.

that's because he never wants to be held accountable for his calls

but I may be wrong

Kutero sounds Turkish to me

without commentary , charts are just lines leading to anywhere

always do your own analysis my friends

8000 looks inevitable to me

Where did you get this 8000 level of resistence?

I sold this market yest night at 7915.. Just below the resistence of ~ 7920...

IMO looks a profit taken and perhaps people are realizing that still ugly out there.. I think that this level is going to trigger a bounce back to 7.000 ~ 7.200 where I`m planing to close my short position and open a heavy long. I think the price is too high for the actual cenario.. :clover:

Where did you get this 8000 level of resistence?

I sold this market yest night at 7915.. Just below the resistence of ~ 7920...

IMO looks a profit taken and perhaps people are realizing that still ugly out there.. I think that this level is going to trigger a bounce back to 7.000 ~ 7.200 where I`m planing to close my short position and open a heavy long. I think the price is too high for the actual cenario.. :clover:

I have 8000 as a target too but looking at the charts I feel we are first likely to test 7600s before we make another surge forward to 8000+ in April ...

I can't help thinking the G20 rally is likely to take it down and then up after the event... Just a gut feeling kinda hunch. :rolleyes:

somethin interesting, the djta fell 3.18% vs the djia that only fell 1.87%, and the euro had a considerable fall .:eek:

"Of course education is necessary?"

Oh, excuse us peasants Kutero. we're not worthy.

patronising git! you take the trouble to create and post charts, I would have thought a few lines of accompanying text were not much of a problem...

"Of course education is necessary?"

Oh, excuse us peasants Kutero. we're not worthy.

patronising git! you take the trouble to create and post charts, I would have thought a few lines of accompanying text were not much of a problem...

Stop complaing mate.. Kutero has done this for long time already. Me and few other like his job.. It is good and save a lot of time, with all trend lines drew in the chart and my only job is to think about it..

He does the "labour" work and I analise it on my way, with my point of view...

As said before, if you dont like hide his posts and thats it. Or even better, post your analises for us.. :)

Cheers!

Well interesting start to the week... However, I can't help thinking this is a bear trap.

After 7600 I'm rudderless. If 7600-7580s don't hold I have no idea how much it will fall.

Ofcourse it could bounce off this level but looks like more likely to fall further as some of you guys predicted.

I do believe we have more upside though. This last attempt at 8000 was feable. Another one perhaps after a V type correction is on the cards imo.

Good trading everyone.

Well interesting start to the week... However, I can't help thinking this is a bear trap.

After 7600 I'm rudderless. If 7600-7580s don't hold I have no idea how much it will fall.

Ofcourse it could bounce off this level but looks like more likely to fall further as some of you guys predicted.

I do believe we have more upside though. This last attempt at 8000 was feable. Another one perhaps after a V type correction is on the cards imo.

Good trading everyone.
A massive overhead of resistance at 8000 compared to little apparent support on the way down. All depends on your timeframes of course.

Attachments

• dowdaily300309.jpg
    dowdaily300309.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 154

Good trading everyone.

If the support at 7660 has became resistance and hold the price down there I`m increasing my position..

I think we going further down today and this week. There just too much bad news coming in the next few day..

I think today in the opening bell it will be a massive sell off of General Motors and Chrysler and it will push the price further down..

Furthermore, We have the G20 which IMO is not going to bring any good deal. Is just too many people with different strategies.. And then more sell off..

Actually I don’t know why the price went up that much in the last couple of weeks.. Still just to ugly out there.. I was thinking and waiting when the people are going to start to think and see again that the recession is not over.. There too much things to be done..

As I have a short position and I`m planning to go long at 7.100/7.200 I really hope that today people get afraid and start to take profit.. If we break support at 7.750 beer is on my tap..

Last edited:
If the support at 7660 has became resistance and hold the price down there I`m increasing my position..

If think we going further down today and this week. There just too much bad news coming in the next few day..

I think today in the opening bell it will be a massive sell off of General Motors and Chrysler and it will push the price further down..

Furthermore, We have the G20 which IMO is not going to bring any good deal. Is just too many people with different strategies.. And then more sell off..

Actually I don’t know why the price went up that much in the last couple of weeks.. Still just to ugly out there.. I was thinking and waiting when the people are going to start to think and see again that the recession is not over.. There just too much things to be done..

As I have a short position and I`m planning to go long at 7.100/7.200 I really hope that today people get afraid and start to take profit.. If we break support at 7.750, beer is on my tap..

I think the rise was based on several things, hope, greed and the belief that it had to go back up sometime - not much else! I agree with your feeling of the situation and the daily chart would support it. Not much supporting further rise other than more of the above.

I think the rise was based on several things, hope, greed and the belief that it had to go back up sometime - not much else! I agree with your feeling of the situation and the daily chart would support it. Not much supporting further rise other than more of the above.

At times like this it is difficult to know where price should be? Once 7000 and 6800s were breached 6500 just becoma a natural target to aim for.

Markets to continue falling we need some upside. They simply don't fall in straight lines. Likewise when they move up.

All the bad news is out there and trading on FA I would buy bad news and sell on good news. Call me a cynical ******* - cause I have become one.

I'm not convinced at the feable attemp to take 8000 out is over. Was expecting something more from the DOW. 8200 at least if not more.

I hold the view if 7600-500s hold we will have another good go at 8000. We need another good rise before summer sell off kicks in to test lows again.

My original analysis was that these rises would continue into April and overall I'm still feeling bullish.

I would look at buying opportunities if lows to 7200 are tested but I think it unlikely at the mo.

At times like this it is difficult to know where price should be? Once 7000 and 6800s were breached 6500 just becoma a natural target to aim for.

Markets to continue falling we need some upside. They simply don't fall in straight lines. Likewise when they move up.

All the bad news is out there and trading on FA I would buy bad news and sell on good news. Call me a cynical ******* - cause I have become one.

I'm not convinced at the feable attemp to take 8000 out is over. Was expecting something more from the DOW. 8200 at least if not more.

I hold the view if 7600-500s hold we will have another good go at 8000. We need another good rise before summer sell off kicks in to test lows again.

My original analysis was that these rises would continue into April and overall I'm still feeling bullish.

I would look at buying opportunities if lows to 7200 are tested but I think it unlikely at the mo.

There is some support around 7540 (remember the big reversal last Wednesday) If this doesn't hold, some support at 7400. otherwise clear air to 7200

loved the trading the last few trading days. markets were clearly overbought and still are... so the sell off was well deserved - and remember on friday i said i could see it falling below 7600 and much further..

no one is buying at these levels - the fear will come back.
And with London Rioting on Wednesday (as people are pissed off - they will riot) - things don't look so good for the markets and the G20 bulls.

loved the trading the last few trading days. markets were clearly overbought and still are... so the sell off was well deserved - and remember on friday i said i could see it falling below 7600 and much further..

no one is buying at these levels - the fear will come back.
And with London Rioting on Wednesday (as people are pissed off - they will riot) - things don't look so good for the markets and the G20 bulls.

Good call Vanterheyden,

There is a fightback started by the bulls and I reckon 7555 and then 7624 are likely to be targets in the next couple of hours or so.

If 7400s fails then we are going down further...

Good call Vanterheyden,

There is a fightback started by the bulls and I reckon 7555 and then 7624 are likely to be targets in the next couple of hours or so.

If 7400s fails then we are going down further...

Certainly is a bit of a fight back -- random buyers could pull the dow back over 7500 - but speaking to peeps in new york last few hours they aren't seeing any big buyers and just hesitation to do anything.

big block sells and more bad news and the proceeding days put the odds in favour of lower prices... however this is a market there are always two sides to any price direction.