Dow 2009

7558 is R2 according to my Pivot points and would expect some bounce from here.

I'm just gone long for a quick scalp with tight SL.

If 7520-40 fails then we can sing lower imo.

Pos closed for a nice sum. :)

Been going short on every single peak in todays market and each time i'm stopped out for Scratch - so no loss but very little gain today. Imensely frustrating.

I'm completly of the belief that this market is overvalued and can't sustain these levels.
Just gone short on the DOW again @ 7852 - and already have my stop in at 7851 - pointless trading but if i hadn't of done that throughout each peak today - i would of lost a ton of cash.

Sods law I miss the next peak if there is another one and I miss a large chunk of the sell off!

Wait and see -- as of writing DOW is at 7812 - so current short looking better - will move stop down a few more ticks to lock in a little more profit.

Yes but I'd like to see it do the opposite and tank.

As I've said before in my earlier post these levels cannot be sustained much longer.

I agree....buying shares in companies that will not perform until 2011 - 2012 is nuts

could be nice looking bottom to me :) 1month-1week-1day charts loking so sexy :)

I don't trust to much on indicators, however i see a divergence too between the price and the volume

big.gif

Kutero....you say be careful.....what do you mean.....be careful limited upside or limited downside?

Kutero - forgive me but are you highlighting that the bounce is looking over bought on the RSI? Shorting opportunity??

Long time listener, first time caller....

Kutero has a habit of posting graphs with no accompanying commentary...!

that's because he never wants to be held accountable for his calls

but I may be wrong

Kutero sounds Turkish to me

without commentary , charts are just lines leading to anywhere

always do your own analysis my friends

8000 looks inevitable to me

Attachments

• 00.41.png
    00.41.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 161
that's because he never wants to be held accountable for his calls

but I may be wrong

Kutero sounds Turkish to me

without commentary , charts are just lines leading to anywhere

always do your own analysis my friends

8000 looks inevitable to me

7600 to 7300 also looks inevitable

market has paused following early morning selloff - shorts just need to find their balls before the sell off continues.