Dow 2009

7385 is an amazing level and the break is not good. if you look at long term chart it represents the 50% level between the 1974 low and 2007 high.

just that 50% of the rally since 1974 has gone and for some chartists that makes it a big level.

looks like we are pretty much where we shouild have been all along. Interestingly, a similar chart for house prices indicates we have a long way to go!!

Attachments

• dowhistory.jpg
    dowhistory.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 164
Quiet here today.

Anyone fancy a punt on us testing 7400 before the day is out?? :-0

If we breach 7220-40 you can say hello to 7400s...

Not sure what happened today as I got stopped out only to see it where it is now testing 7200s again.

If 7140-60 doesn't hold than we are heading back down to 7000s imo.

If we breach 7220-40 you can say hello to 7400s...

Not sure what happened today as I got stopped out only to see it where it is now testing 7200s again.

If 7140-60 doesn't hold than we are heading back down to 7000s imo.

Ok 7000 it is then. R2 is @ 7017.

7400 must have been a pigment of my imagination. I have to lay off those magic mushrooms. :whistle:eek::whistling

for short term, Dow are already on the end of wave 5 so, i guess it would rally soon.
for long term, i expect to see 5300.

I hope all the longs have closed out - i got hit break even on friday and almost went long again.

i just never got round to putting another trade on so luckily i didn't get hammered.

DOW is looking awful. I thought 6850 was likely to be key resistance and that support got blown away too.

If 6780 doesn't hold we can say hello to 6500 imo.

I'm looking for support otherwise will short.

DOW is looking awful. I thought 6850 was likely to be key resistance and that support got blown away too.

If 6780 doesn't hold we can say hello to 6500 imo.

I'm looking for support otherwise will short.

stopped out for -50
looks like we will have a look at 6520/6475 over the next few days, a tradeable low could happen this week.i was looking for a high 6/9/10 of March, looks like we could have a low instead.

Important crossroads... down to 6500 or a rally of some sort? I got it terribly wrong having a bet open over the weekend and got summarily punished. Fortunately managed to close out at a manageable loss at the top of today's intra-day, but certainly learned a lesson.

Too volatile and unknown for me to get back in until the market has made its move.