Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
dEJA VU ONCE AGAIN

If the dow does not take out Monday's high (~904) it will look very odd because the other extreme (for the day) is down at ~740......... failure to tag one of these would mean insider which would seem as I said odd........ but not inconceivable. Dow currently 840 dn 30 odd......

We're still about 60 off monday's high

Still waiting for 904/5+ in live sesh........... (nice little one in pre mark :D ...now need a dip again)

I really wanted nearer 800 but took 831 instead.......... still bullish (for dow upbar), ndx okay and spx in reasonable shape (laready posted upbar for tues( .......... A low on 3.15p works again.

bit more circumspect now since cap @855-60 AND NDX did not make the easy trip to 2000+. (like the dow didn't make the easy trip towards 900+.........and look what happened)
first long went up in flames lets see what happens @ 800 ........

starting to contemplate ndx shorts........G-d forbid !!!

Oh by the way it's "tuesday" but can it be that regular......... I know clutching at straws :LOL:

If the comeback does not happen we have a one day rally on dow and failed second day on spx .. implying friday's lows could be under threat going forward......... early days and still looking for the cavalry to come to the market's rescue.... because if not lots of things CHANGE!! imho

Wal Mart that bubble stock from the dow.....

Well it gapped up monday and then gapped down tues ... for those of us who have been waiting for walmart to turn south this is really good news ........but we hope that it won't close the gap by the close as this would negate an encouraging sign for us WMT bashers... it needs to fail to reach 5764 by the close............. grrrr

my charts say 12865

12828 shows strong on H1 with bols starting to confirm -- take a look

Good luck from here on mp. It's all yours now. I'm sure them mods will do everything to accommodate your playground.

I see the 12690 number turned out nicely today. (n)
Let me know how it feels when the NQ makes a new high today.

Sayonara people.

Phew, a few butt clenching moments there, but i held it out for 50 points, closed at 12850:cheesy:
=========================================================

apologies for being out today or i could have told you to hold for your target --- lots of hints of 12915 on the H4

mp

first signs of summer..........

Wal Mart that bubble stock from the dow.....

Well it gapped up monday and then gapped down tues ... for those of us who have been waiting for walmart to turn south this is really good news ........but we hope that it won't close the gap by the close as this would negate an encouraging sign for us WMT bashers... it needs to fail to reach 5764 by the close............. grrrr

wmt did not fill the gap so ........... is it fake or ... :cheesy:

Candlestickchart.com Candlestick Chart Stock Market Technical Analysis : WMT

Dow- still within the bounds of last weeks action around 13050ish on the upside and 12715 ish on the down side
so bulls have something to aim at ........... will be doubly interesting since tues was also an inside day........
but you don't need me to tell you that .......:LOL:

Last edited:
C'mon FW lets not jump overboard over a little fracas ??

It has to do about a lot more than 'a little fracas'.

Read my post in the Firewalker stepping down thread.

Fwiw, I believe yesterday was 45 trading days of the first March low... and yesterday's action on the NQ signaled rejection on high volume.

It has to do about a lot more than 'a little fracas'.

Read my post in the Firewalker stepping down thread.

Fwiw, I believe yesterday was 45 trading days of the first March low... and yesterday's action on the NQ signaled rejection on high volume.

In short - its time to short (again)

In short - its time to short (again)

I'm not a Gann follower, so just an observatory comment(*).

But someone, can't recall his name, posted some potential reversal days for May here lately...

(*) If I were to trade of a daily chart, the upthrust on the NQ would've signaled a short for me though. I just found it coincidental to be 45 trading days. Today's action however is pretty much a U-turn...

Status
Not open for further replies.