Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx Cat....but...

Hope it worked out for you - good call!!:D:D

Exited at $42 (up 300pips) yesterday leaving upto 500pips for someone else .... :rolleyes:
I said $50 was potential cap so upto 1300pips on offer if I was really on my game :)

I played my call badly cos it's dangerous to leave them overnight - you know what those snakes are like.

I'm wondering who's blowing up these pipelines.Also electrical problems at two US refineries.Must be tempting to people with deep pockets and the right contacts.

Hi All
I want to hedge my longer term ES trades but haven't found any instruments suitable. I don't want to do options. Does anybody know of any alternatives?

Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Elsa

LOL....Good work devillicus. Think most of your posts have been real time trades and you seem to keep winning (and pretty decent amounts too). Not seen much like it in my years here. Do you post on the K-pad?

going to have a final go at the long business here... long again from 12345 (like that number lol)...

I'm not sure I like the spx forming an intraday cap below the daily 50ma which seems to be what we have.... tho early days........

Still waitinng for FW's longs and the window dressers to turn up.... we're virtually at the weeks lows and the end of the quarter is upon us... Dow 339

Ps Nikkei:Dow Jones spread for june around 500.........

Last edited:
I'm not sure I like the spx forming an intraday cap below the daily 50ma which seems to be what we have.... tho early days........

Still waitinng for FW's longs and the window dressers to turn up.... we're virtually at the weeks lows and the end of the quarter is upon us... Dow 339

Ps Nikkei:Dow Jones spread for june around 500.........

You've seen what happened to my longs from the other day :confused:

And it's also Friday, so I'm not that confident really.

yeah :clap:

Howdy bud. I'll move stop to 310. Reduce target too, to.....

Scratch the trade, FW. If it had moved with some conviction i may have stayed in it. May come back in later. Poxy counter trend trades, eh.

Last edited:
Lest I forget .......

Is there some value in ftse cash given dow move today ?? Ftse called up +21 (dow cash 12327+200 odd)
-just a thought not trying to influence anyone... :)

Ftse up 200 and dow virtually flat for week since my post late last friday.....
Yep 200pts of value/outperformance outed in advance/real time before your very eyes :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Status
Not open for further replies.