Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market is event/news driven, so any bailout news will either help or hurt your outlook/prediction. I would expect the unexpected...

Asia is not reacting to the news. I heard somebody throw the figure or exposure to be $2-3 trillion and this bail out not likely to be the end failures???

BBingley and Fortis news doesn't help the situation either. Any rises likely to be half hearted lacking conviction imo.

What will drive the markets is what DOW does when it opens.

I think news is out there now and it's just a question of markets response.

We moved up to 11180s and then retreated back down. I'm now thinking 11025 and maybe even 10850s...

Best move is to stay on the correct side of my MAs as always. Go with the trend. (y)

Asia is not reacting to the news. I heard somebody throw the figure or exposure to be $2-3 trillion and this bail out not likely to be the end failures???

BBingley and Fortis news doesn't help the situation either. Any rises likely to be half hearted lacking conviction imo.

What will drive the markets is what DOW does when it opens.

I think news is out there now and it's just a question of markets response.

We moved up to 11180s and then retreated back down. I'm now thinking 11025 and maybe even 10850s...

Best move is to stay on the correct side of my MAs as always. Go with the trend. (y)

....good call ;) one touch 11 025

Good chart, what are you trying to show us?

Dear friends,

I would like to join the forums from Turkey , Istanbul.
The reason that I want to jion the forums is , I am trading dax ,mini dow ,sp 500.
Unfortunately I couldn't find a site to join. If you can help me about it I will be very happy.
In Turkey , IMKB 100 endex is very low and not normal because of that I am trading abroad.
I don't know engish so a friend is writing for me.
I am looking forward to find a forum that I can do mini dow , draw money without any problem.
I am not very good at this bussiness and about graphics but , I am trying and doing ok.

Please help me about finding a proper site for me.

Waiting your reply.
Best regards,
Tufan

Hi guys,

Thinking 10850 might be on the cards from what I saw in the charts last night. Not sure we may not get there but I'm expecting the US market to take news positively and bounce.

Not a convincing bounce but a bounce of some sorts.

Good trading y'all now... (y)

Hi guys,

Thinking 10850 might be on the cards from what I saw in the charts last night. Not sure we may not get there but I'm expecting the US market to take news positively and bounce.

Not a convincing bounce but a bounce of some sorts.

Good trading y'all now... (y)

hope you weren't long expecting that bounce !
The markets don't seem impressed with the 700 billion $s.
Maybe bottomed out now. Flattish recently

Welcome aboard Kentuf. Your English will improve rapidly imho

vix 39.68 = dow 11625
dax5866 = dow 11650
usdjpy = dow 11750
eurojpy = dow 11850

dow = 11725 (n)

in my opinion :)

hope you weren't long expecting that bounce !
The markets don't seem impressed with the 700 billion $s.
Maybe bottomed out now. Flattish recently

Welcome aboard Kentuf. Your English will improve rapidly imho

I'm flat at the moment Pat. My limits got closed out over night and I woke up at 3:15 am to close the rest.

I should have more faith in my system though. Left money on the table and I'm sure Firewalker will tell me off if he only knew how much. :eek:

fwiw, I think a bounce is due based on my S&R lines from last night. (y)

Here is my message to Kentuf as translated by automatic translator. I hope it's not rude or something but not knowing a word of Turkish I don't know.

Hoş geldiniz içinde başşehir. senin İngiliz -ecek geliştirmek hızla içinde benim alçak gönüllü fikir

:cool:......

Attachments

• indeks.JPG
    indeks.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 194
Here is my message to Kentuf as translated by automatic translator. I hope it's not rude or something but not knowing a word of Turkish I don't know.

Hoş geldiniz içinde başşehir. senin İngiliz -ecek geliştirmek hızla içinde benim alçak gönüllü fikir

your Turkısh is good. thank you very much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.