Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET A THINK OR SWIM TRADING ACCOUNT! don't trust those "bucket shops" bro. or try MB Trading or Interactive Brokers.

Up down or sideways today???

GET A THINK OR SWIM TRADING ACCOUNT! don't trust those "bucket shops" bro. or try MB Trading or Interactive Brokers.

Up down or sideways today???

Aren't the SEC stopping US brokers like IB short selling ? Could put a spanner in the works if they are !

sitting tight to see which way it jumps for now

nooooooo......
short selling is fine, I do it all the time...you just can't do it illegally on the financial stocks or something. It doesn't effect us.

yeah, I've been trading the range for a little profit, but just waiting for a trend.

right so ive jacked in cityindex/finspreads/iii (all the same lot)

got rid of my capital spreads account.

have just done my first trade in CMC ( hadnt got a clue what i was doing) and ive just had the biggest win i have ever had.

cityindex/finspreads/iii is crap. end of.

right so ive jacked in cityindex/finspreads/iii (all the same lot)

got rid of my capital spreads account.

have just done my first trade in CMC ( hadnt got a clue what i was doing) and ive just had the biggest win i have ever had.

cityindex/finspreads/iii is crap. end of.

Congrats FF
I had a look at CMC this morning. £10 a point on S&P seems a bit big

Evening all, hourly still looking like further to fall currently 648, may want to test the LOD again, break or support, ot sure, so watching closely from here

Evening all, hourly still looking like further to fall currently 648, may want to test the LOD again, break or support, ot sure, so watching closely from here

Yeah I have a feeling that its going to break the 648 mark soon

Expecting a big red bar smashing through support very soon

Will be looking for a long on the bounce

1928 low in feb
1938 low in Mar
1948 low in feb
1958 low in feb
1968 low in mar
1978 low in Mar
1988 low in jan
1998 low in sept
2008 low in sept my best guess, somewhere between 10350 and 10440 in the next 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.