Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
short 11460 - stop at 11500.

Wonder whatever happened to DC2000.......

I wonder where he went too. Miss his posts.

I reckon he made a lot of lolly and is now on some Island in the tropics.

It is possible he has changed his identity I suppose??? :rolleyes:

Maybe premature but I just closed my long pos as I'm going out now.

Pips in the hand than better in the bush...

Will have another stab tomorrow.

Good trading all.

dow made a new daily high but transport and utilities did not. transports double topped in the first hour today and our down on the day now, utilities are double topping now.1862 on the nasdaq is resistance at the moment this was also hit in the first hour today. this is on 60min charts.

Last edited:
market closed on my first resistance point. employment figures tomorrow so no trade at
the moment.

Maybe premature but I just closed my long pos as I'm going out now.

Pips in the hand than better in the bush...

Will have another stab tomorrow.

Good trading all.

Good calls for the long. INDU turned bullish after 6.15pm. Here is my system long entry for today.

Attachments

• 08-07-30 Buy Set Up.jpg
    08-07-30 Buy Set Up.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Good calls for the long. INDU turned bullish after 6.15pm. Here is my system long entry for today.

Nice blogs and charts everyone. Good to see the DOW thread kicking into life again.

On the weekly charts we are bouncing up to the neckline of a possible larger H&S. However, indicators (MACD, Stochastics and RSI all showing overbought areas and turning bullish.

Charts say go long. Brain says what about the H&S.

Overall I'm thinking of sticking with the charts and leaving my brain out of this. Trade what you see and not what you think I believe the motto is... :rolleyes:

Just switched to Candle Sticks and there is a really tall hanging man on the weekly charts which looks very bullish...

Didn't know tomorrow was employment day so may hold off a while but ideally looking to go long on weakness.
(y)

Websites for trading on index ???

New year with new buying opp
Pesonally Im looking to start buying early and hold some positions into Febuary the down side of this is that I will also be looking for a decrease in volatility after the first week ish lasting for most of the first quarter

Could anybody recommend a website that specially gives information
for trading on indices. Thank you.

Nice blogs and charts everyone. Good to see the DOW thread kicking into life again.

On the weekly charts we are bouncing up to the neckline of a possible larger H&S. However, indicators (MACD, Stochastics and RSI all showing overbought areas and turning bullish.

Charts say go long. Brain says what about the H&S.

Overall I'm thinking of sticking with the charts and leaving my brain out of this. Trade what you see and not what you think I believe the motto is... :rolleyes:

Just switched to Candle Sticks and there is a really tall hanging man on the weekly charts which looks very bullish...

Didn't know tomorrow was employment day so may hold off a while but ideally looking to go long on weakness.
(y)

sorry my mistake employment is on friday 1 August not today. for some reason I thought today was Friday.

Anybody have 11312 as a target???

Attachments

• US30 Cash.png
    US30 Cash.png
    19 KB · Views: 154
Changed my mind we have had four waves today with a fifth wave down to new lows to come. I have no trade though as I have no strong feeling.

I thought the other day charts looked bullish and I had brain thinking problem - but stuck to longs (trade what you see not what you think) and it paid off.

Today charts with my system of price cutting MAs on the 4 hour charts with MACD confirming down move who am I to think otherwise. :whistle:rolleyes:

I am following my 4 hourly charts and MAs and thus I am short.

Still feel a bounce is a possibility and still feel a bigger wave down is due. As for timing, it's like peeing in the wind - - - make sure you are facing the right way... :cheesy:

Good trading everyone (y)

I thought the other day charts looked bullish and I had brain thinking problem - but stuck to longs (trade what you see not what you think) and it paid off.

Today charts with my system of price cutting MAs on the 4 hour charts with MACD confirming down move who am I to think otherwise. :whistle:rolleyes:

Still feel a bounce is a possibility and still feel a bigger wave down is due. As for timing, it's like peeing in the wind - - - make sure you are facing the right way... :cheesy:

waw :) it's only 2h left :) wat's ur timeing on that 11312 ?

Atilla :) u r cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.