Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
just when everyone becomes complacent of the bounce.. the DOW is going to remind all that its in "Bear" mode...

looking to buy 10700/ 10750 range over the next couple of days, swing trade looking for 11600 then 12000/12100 over the next 3 months.
the problem is the low could be anywhere between 10700 and 10850 which we have hit today.

first target area hit today. I did not get a chance to go short but will short tomorrow around or above 11600 if I can, for a short term down move.

first target area hit today. I did not get a chance to go short but will short tomorrow around or above 11600 if I can, for a short term down move.

Fwiw, I think we will have congestion around the 11600-800 mark where it will trend sideways before tanking big time around August.

I then think a little pickup around Sept/Oct to end of year is a probability having tested the lows and support again.

looking to short today. Even if this is a corrective move which I think it is, we should have 3 waves A (up) B (down) and C (up). I think we have just had A up more or less 800 points, with a B wave down to come and then a C move up to around the 12000/12100 area.

short 11610

Fwiw, I think we will have congestion around the 11600-800 mark where it will trend sideways before tanking big time around August.

I then think a little pickup around Sept/Oct to end of year is a probability having tested the lows and support again.

I think my next major turning points are going to be 15, 18/19 of August.
89 days from the 19th of May high and 34 days from the low we just had on the 15th of July. If we are around 12000/ 12100 on these dates I will be going short.

think we're in for a tight ranging day today, doubt very mch that we will break below 11500

Atilla,

I think you are right, the same thing happened of the January lows. I have closed my position way to early as I could not keep track of it for the last few hours. I was intending to hold out for the 23.6% around 11490.Anyway just have to wait for the next trade now.

Atilla,

I think you are right, the same thing happened of the January lows. I have closed my position way to early as I could not keep track of it for the last few hours. I was intending to hold out for the 23.6% around 11490.Anyway just have to wait for the next trade now.

I'm at home now but didn't take the short from work as I wavered hummed and harred and left flat.

I now think we will turn from 11330 which is S2 on my pivot points. Contemplating going long.

Status
Not open for further replies.