Dow 2007

Thanks Ziff ... 2468 is never around when you need him :cheesy:
I think I got the (short term ) answer now anyway ...:LOL:

Hi guys,
I'm clueless at mo I'm afraid...way to choppy...all I can say is long above 200(cash),short below....best I can come up with till market shows us it's hand...:rolleyes:

i went for that one too lurker, ended up just breaking even on it. Back on it the other way tho now.

HOUSING: Technical outlook for the Philadelphia Housing Index, from
Stone and McCarthy's Michael Sacchitello;
5-day outlook: Though there are no definitive signs that the plunge in
the Philadelphia Housing Index is over, today's precipitous drop does
offer signs that a capitulation point may be nearing. More
specifically, the link below will take you to a pair of charts that
reveal grossly oversold conditions in both absolute and relative terms.

http://www.smra.com/graphs/0707/gldusd25.gif

DJIA PnF

Thoughts?

Attachments

• PnF 1 August.jpg
    PnF 1 August.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 105
:eek: Kinhell, 30 points down and up in the blink of an eye, a fantastic battle going on out there, glad I'm on the sidelines at the minute

Been short for a while m8....and just adding as we go down..:LOL:

haven't touched Dow tho'.....all on SPX as this was by far the weakest link...:LOL:

1552...1547....1525....1487 and added another today 1461

average 5 @ 1514 cash......stop @ 1472

MACD Setting & keeping in a trade

I don't know if anybody uses MACD. During these whipping days, try setting the MACD at 55,134,44, keeps you in a trade as the momentum& trend :LOL: is more easily identifiable, works a treat on the 1 min chart. Have a look and let me know what you think.

I don't know if anybody uses MACD. During these whipping days, try setting the MACD at 55,134,44, keeps you in a trade as the momentum& trend :LOL: is more easily identifiable, works a treat on the 1 min chart. Have a look and let me know what you think.

using those numbers and the MACD histogram .. the second green bar is a great short .. well ... many times at least .. maybe just in this latest trend

sub prime worries? what sub prime worries

nice relief rally there .. no I didn't catch any points .. I was sitting on my hands .. but I was short earlier .. lucky escape

Blimey...that was some squeeze up....it caught the SB guys out...Daily Dax went from 7476 up to 7540...I'm not sure they knew what was going on coz then it went from 7540 to 7620 in a flash....30 secs to a minute at most....now back down to 7570 :rolleyes:

Blimey...that was some squeeze up....it caught the SB guys out...Daily Dax went from 7476 up to 7540...I'm not sure they knew what was going on coz then it went from 7540 to 7620 in a flash....30 secs to a minute at most....now back down to 7570 :rolleyes:

You're gonna tell us you covered near the lows or stood the pain ?