Dow 2007

resistance ? whats that? never heard the word :LOL:

ah, you mean the level where astrology tells pig boys ( sorry, big boys :LOL: ) to sell :p

if this doesnt sell in the next 5 hours, i will close for around breakeven. :)

I take my orders from the Great God, Gann!:LOL:

ignore function ?

:LOL: catcha later chap

Attachments

• noise.jpg
    noise.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 152
Kenobi - you contradict yourself !

or is it the moon and stars showing you a new lighted path? :)

nah mate, there is a time for setups to develop, and this one is taking its time. there is no contradiction, only plan b.

this is not religion. thats why a textbook approach makes people go and try to learn how to exit trades :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
nah mate, there is a time for setups to develop, and this one is taking its time. there is no contradiction, only plan b.

this is not religion. thats why a textbook approach makes people go and try to learn how to exit trades :LOL:

Thank god for my textbook.
Otherwise I'd have to exit all my trades without a profit at breakeven :LOL:

Perhaps I should add that one to my comprehensive list of potential exit strategies :LOL:

Last edited:
Toooo easy drill sergeant

wheres your B/E exit kenobi ? personally Im holdin for the foldin

Toooo easy drill sergeant

wheres your B/E exit kenobi ? personally Im holdin for the foldin

hey DC,

a touch of 3470 on the futures will make me look for a BE exit. price still has had to touch 436 and failed, which is what worries me.

if all goes to plan, got partial exits (2/9) at 3270.....( may enter a wee long there, just for a textbook scalp for 50 pips) rest will wait till tomorrow.

need to rerun numbers and confirm times and exits. my eye tells me probabilities are coming down quickly.

hey DC,

a touch of 3470 on the futures will make me look for a BE exit. price still has had to touch 436 and failed, which is what worries me.

if all goes to plan, got partial exits (2/9) at 3270.....( may enter a wee long there, just for a textbook scalp for 50 pips) rest will wait till tomorrow.

need to rerun numbers and confirm times and exits. my eye tells me probabilities are coming down quickly.

there is likely to be stops down at 270 which would fuel more selling and dont trust your eyes only your system price action is designed to appear strong today look to the FTSE afterhours for confirmation it needs to get down to the 260s overnight which gives the DOW plenty of room

hey DC,

Buy here now, with a 30 pip stop.

there is likely to be stops down at 270 which would fuel more selling and dont trust your eyes only your system price action is designed to appear strong today look to the FTSE afterhours for confirmation it needs to get down to the 260s overnight which gives the DOW plenty of room

thanks DC, good points :eek:

you sure you are not a follower of Isis :LOL: