Dow 2007

Off Air

Gone for tea :p

Pat , don"t let um bully you mate

Suckered in on a spike, again , :devilish: :devilish:

Longs, hope it fly"s for you FW and CV

Andy AKA

Should have waited a couple of minutes - it touched 812 target (S&P equivalent)

keep an eye on NDX...nice wedge setting up..big move coming up,probably tomorrow....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wedge.gif
    wedge.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 135
Um well lets say there's room for improvement
With 2 heavyweights like FW and CV both long I think I will exit my short

don't let us influence your decisions Pat...
I've been known to be wrong on more than one occasion

don't know about cv though :)

this one sure looks like it wants to go up, but the momentum is slooooowwww...

FTSe MAGIC

Sorry for this but Ftse is being called +10 for tomorrow make of that what u want...

Bigger story is it's approaching 750 for the FOURTH time ...I'm long using today's lows as stp call it 650 .....now 668 so miniscule risk... :LOL:

Whether we get the 750 blow out or not the "punt" should be an earner

This is not one of my better ideas .... but low risk..

Depends what strategy your running ....I'm sure we all do something different

bump ...out...:LOL:

I'm trying to use the strategy "maximize profits at any time" :LOL:

The problem I have with moving up stops without taking profits is that it usually retraces whenever I feel like taking some profits. I don't want price to reverse on my position but it's obvious that - apart from some very rare occasions - price will rarely travel in a straight line up or down

so on this occasion, I'm glad I'm still in with some :)

Big Bar Rule

I'm trying to use the strategy "maximize profits at any time" :LOL:

The problem I have with moving up stops without taking profits is that it usually retraces whenever I feel like taking some profits. I don't want price to reverse on my position but it's obvious that - apart from some very rare occasions - price will rarely travel in a straight line up or down

so on this occasion, I'm glad I'm still in with some :)

Hi Fw

Silly , one of my rules in trade and are awarded a big bar say in 15 min time frame, never done bad in the past by grabbing it as opposed to moving stop up

not researched it

Just sort of gratefully receive it and hope I can get back in :p

Hi Fw

Silly , one of my rules in trade and are awarded a big bar say in 15 min time frame, never done bad in the past by grabbing it as opposed to moving stop up

not researched it

Just sort of gratefully receive it and hope I can get back in :p

I'm assuming you are refering to wide range bodies.
If you think of exiting in one of those bars, look at volume. Might give you a clue about what's going on. Think of it in terms like "too much is never enough" :)

thanks

I'm assuming you are refering to wide range bodies.
If you think of exiting in one of those bars, look at volume. Might give you a clue about what's going on. Think of it in terms like "too much is never enough" :)

yes large bodies, very large prefered, then no grey areas:LOL: :LOL:

still with sb till dec, no vol

Andy

yes large bodies, very large prefered, then no grey areas:LOL: :LOL:

still with sb till dec, no vol

Andy

that's a pity...
in the meantime perhaps you could try to look at those bodies and where they occur.
"Where" = in relation to price levels to the left of your chart...

some will most likely lead to a continuation... others to a reversal, there are no guarantees, but there are items that could increase the odds to something higher than 50/50..