Dow 2007

The structure is still firm but I remain bearish..... because I "think" we are one bit of data away from a decent "retrenchment" .... smarties are saying jobs picture/outlook could surprise ... perhaps this friday will give a first hint.... ?

:cool:

r people going to want to hold this over the weekend?

good thinking:cheesy: they didn't over the holiday weekend. Maybe worth placing limit sell just south of the price .. around 8:45pm uk .. then bang your in money and fast ...

I was about to do this around 18:34 but after a gruelling day doing battle with the FTSE I just watched as the DOW blasted through my price:rolleyes: oh well it'll still be there Monday:cheesy:

im short with about 30 pts
not going to protect tho stop at break even holding till close if not stopped

im short with about 30 pts
not going to protect tho stop at break even holding till close if not stopped

nice one! I had 30 points from the DOW today it's just a shame I lost 47 on the FTSE from being up 32 points .. (I still have to work on my discipline)

6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other
let it run or take it off and miss some
im more inclined to get out early and miss some but im happier with that than giving a good entry away for nothing

part of the reason im holding this without looking for exits like i normally would is something i read that grey1 wrote yesterday about holding a trend after 7gmt on us indices

i always noticed after 830 that trends were very tough to turn even with great reverse setups but after 7 was something id never really cottoned on to

part of the reason im holding this without looking for exits like i normally would is something i read that grey1 wrote yesterday about holding a trend after 7gmt on us indices

don't let me distract you from the Market ..bouncing off 13100 right now