Dow 2007

Surprised you got a bank account big enough for all your winnings FW ?
( just kidding )

do you see support at 460 and resistance 490 ish ?

I'm most likely trading less size then most other members though. Having wiped out my account lsat year :eek: :rolleyes: It's a long and tough journey back and I've only been in this "business" for less then a year, so I guess I'm pretty pleased with my progress.

anyway's yes on cash it seems stuck between those levels right now... has to break one way and I still favour upside... so hence the longs

Friday night selling?

We haven't seen that last couple of weeks...
For sure a red light goes on for me!

out -12
==
net +60

talking to myself here
anybody out there? :)

Hi FW,

Just got in, keeep up the good work. Big question now is if 400 breaks properly, it is going to tank. Difficult one to call?

I think if the low of the day is retested, I would be tempted to take a long. It is obviously testing major support at this level.

Last edited:
I took a nice profit Wednesday on the S&P Sep fut EOD
but jumped in again yesterday and stayed in to get burned. it has just come into a small profit - took it PHEW !!

I think I'm getting the hang of this support and resistance a bit better thx to you

support 380 (cash)
resistance 420 ?

Once S & R is understood one is IN with a chance of success !!
Mustn't order that luxury yacht just yet though methinks LOL

I think I'm getting the hang of this support and resistance a bit better thx to you

support 380 (cash)
resistance 420 ?

Hi Pat,

Agree with 380 support, not so sure about 420 resistance? Could see 480 more as resistance with the present price action. Anyway, it's in the hands of the 'big boys' to decide that, not us mere mortals. :LOL:

Hi FW,

Just got in, keeep up the good work. Big question now is if 400 breaks properly, it is going to tank. Difficult one to call?

I think if the low of the day is retested, I would be tempted to take a long. It is obviously testing major support at this level.

How about that? Just sorting 'world war three' between 15 yr old son and 18 yr old daughter and didn't take it!!!!!!!! She went into his room and moved something. Oh, isn't life a bowl of cherries. :cheesy:

Thats 40 pips I just missed. Don't you just love them?

support 380 (cash)
resistance 420 ?

going along with what tricks said, 380 cash support level but 420... what makes you think that's resistance?

Hi Tricks,

I'm doing fine, my kids 16 & 12, love them bits, but at times... arghhhhhh.

Not traded today, had a good yesterday and some business issues to tie up, so might have a go should conditions show its little head.

You OK, apart from kids?

Hi Tricks,

I'm doing fine, my kids 16 & 12, love them bits, but at times... arghhhhhh.

Not traded today, had a good yesterday and some business issues to tie up, so might have a go should conditions show its little head.

You OK, apart from kids?

Fine mate thanks. Just want to succeed at this trading 'game', but finding it very frustrating.

Nerw trading system

I have been looking at some new settings and I am currently backtesting this, some very interesting data is coming back from this and I am going to try and table the results, which are showing some very positive signs based on your entry position and the level of success you are likely to achieve, if I can catagorise this and attach it to my charts I'll post it for you all to look at and comment upon.

Unfortunately, next friday will be my last trading day until Sept, so I'll see if I can get at least some of the results for you to look at.