Dow 2007

This might still happen but as you'll say we'll find out today or sometime soon with breakouts.

I tried to attach it to a previous blurb but not sure what happened. It's one from last week.

Comp and NDX both went to higher highs Monday...SPX and Dow failed...I'm trusting the techs to be lead dog here.....Dax gives me big concern though......

Attachments

• comp.gif
    comp.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 124
Comp and NDX both went to higher highs Monday...SPX and Dow failed...I'm trusting the techs to be lead dog here.....Dax gives me big concern though......

dax is giving me big profits :cheesy: it's all about the longs again and I'm liking it!
If I look on the futures chart of last couple of years (prorealtime) I believe we are making alltime highs on DAX. That's the kind of bull consensus we need for a real top. So I guess there's some final boost to come. I can't see any technical reason to short and with no important news today I'll be looking to go long on US too.

dax is giving me big profits :cheesy: it's all about the longs again and I'm liking it!
If I look on the futures chart of last couple of years (prorealtime) I believe we are making alltime highs on DAX. That's the kind of bull consensus we need for a real top. So I guess there's some final boost to come. I can't see any technical reason to short and with no important news today I'll be looking to go long on US too.

I have to belatedly agree.....becoming converted by a lighter account balance....:LOL:

Am I seeing things ?

Dax seems to have picked up an injury ......... why won't it go to new all time highs ???

My Call

Dax needs a 150pt pullback and that probably means to 8k or perhaps a bit under...
So we are praying for a bounce that fails - but sadly there's not much NRG left :rolleyes:

A rally into the 21st - the solar equinox would be nice for a decent swinger ... but I'm getting carried away..

Last edited: