Doomsday in 2012

The saying "Beware the Ides of March" will have special relevance for 2011. People can do their own research about March 15 this year and make up their own minds.

The saying "Beware the Ides of March" will have special relevance for 2011. People can do their own research about March 15 this year and make up their own minds.
There's nothing special about the Ides of March. All months have their ides.

March, May, July and October all have their ides (on the 15th).

The others on the 13th.

If the world ends tomorrow I'm going to have to miss it. I have a large eurusd order I'm tending to.

If the worst happens mate, be very careful ... volume might dry up and you could get thrown all over the place.

I would pay for a guaranteed stop if I were you .... end of world events necessitate special measures when it comes to trading.

Not if Catholics are on the menu

:LOL:

Jehova Witnesses will inherit the earth according to some.

Believers will be saved. Not sure what this means?

Not sure where Catholics will be on the scale of life either?

Not sure is good - makes life interesting... (y)

Wouldn't it be nice if the End of The World could be timed to coincide with the Royal Wedding.

It would add a nice touch to the festivities.

Wouldn't it be nice if the End of The World could be timed to coincide with the Royal Wedding.

It would add a nice touch to the festivities.

Daily Mail frontpage exclusive: Prince Philip was driving the meteor which killed the new Princess.
Daily Mail page 2: House prices fall.

Daily Mail page 17 mini-story: 5.5 billion foreigners die.

Be interesting if the planet earth changed course and spun off to another galaxy... :idea: