Trade 34 Buy EURGBP @ 0.89572
lIMIT 20, Stop 100

WIN +20pips

Trade 35 Buy AUSUSD @ 0.79601
stop 79
Limit 16

Closed LOSS -12.7pips

Last edited:
Noticed you stopped posting a chart with each trade..was it too much of a bother? Those charts really added pizazz to your trades for those of us following you. Bring them back if not too much of a bother.

Nice CLEAN thread! You stay on topic and don't add superfluous stuff.

Noticed you stopped posting a chart with each trade..was it too much of a bother? Those charts really added pizazz to your trades for those of us following you. Bring them back if not too much of a bother.

Nice CLEAN thread! You stay on topic and don't add superfluous stuff.

Yes, too much hassle. I'm trying to just spend 10-15 mins a day trading. I should have started this thread in trading journal section I think.

Trade 36 4th August short EURGBP and closed for WIN +6pips breaking one of my rules. I was concerned that SMMT data would push GBP lower.

Trade 37 7th Aug Short AUSUSD @0.79286
Stop 79, Limit 16
WON +16pips

Trade 38 7th Aug Short EURGBP @0.90438
Stop 100
Limit 20

Close EOD LOSS -4.7pips

Last edited:
Trade 39 8th Aug Short AUSUSD @ 0.7920
Stop 79
Limit 16

WIN +16pips

Trade 40 8th August 2017 Short EURGBP @.90599
Stop 90
Limit 20

WIN +20pips

Do some research on risk reward , I'm not trying to criticise but your expectation i.e Limit should be higher than your stoploss, if your willing to loose twice as much as expecting to gain unfortunately your account won't last long.

Do some research on risk reward , I'm not trying to criticise but your expectation i.e Limit should be higher than your stoploss, if your willing to loose twice as much as expecting to gain unfortunately your account won't last long.

Thank-you for your comment Mike. I started off with higher limits than stops and then did some research which pointed towards that being a bit of a myth. I can see both sides and I wouldn't take my word as being gospel. I think some threads on T2W discuss it in detail.