domain name

Trader333

8,581 920
There are numerous places that sell domain names with GoDaddy and IONOS being two of the better known companies.

aruisan

12 0
GoDaddy and other similar services. But do not forget about buying ssl certificates. I used ssls.com because it has good and profitable ssl plan which include Unlimited subdomains, Domain Validation, Basic HTTPS

Last edited:

Dujin333

35 3
You've really been advised good sites. They totally can be trusted and prices for domain names are quite adequate. But what about the name itself?
Your domain name is your identity, it's how people find you.
Needless to say, nothing is more important.
Give your sites a step in the right direction to choose the ideal domain name - here are some tips on how to find cool domain names.
-Hold it short and easy to remember.
-Avoid branded names (you know why).
-Get .com or .net whenever possible.
-Don't be afraid to invent a word or use a compound word (think - FaceBook, YouTube, Google, LinkedIn).
-Write it down and read it again before buying (example - be very careful if your company name is "Dickson Web").
-Pick the appropriate keyword.
Of course, you don't need a keyword in your domain name to currently have a high rating on Google. But it's a good idea to have your domain subject name match the keyword, as this is the first time it gives visitors the opportunity to immediately understand what your website is about.
Naming a site can be quite difficult, especially if you are new to the whole site and branding. And if you're exactly like me, you can brainstorm for a name just to get a lousy list.
So you can always use the domain name generator to select your site name.

Reactions: BigDeal

BigDeal

25 12
Good advice re finding an appropriate name. One which is rather amusing, (but been around for years) is Pen Island, which looks like something completely different when you visit the website!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock