Does Forex Trade really work?

Forextamil

Hi Traders

I am asking because I constantly hear about these people making money with Forex Club. There was this commercial on youtube recently where they claim that people who've started investing with Forex, had stopped working and now having this luxury lifestyle. Now, I have always been highly skeptical of these things. I wonder if it's true, and if it is to what extent? Too me it just sounds like too good to be true. I don't know perhaps you can make money

If you Any Suggestion please ping me
Thank you

all lies.....welcome to trading .....the road is hard and littered with false prophets ....

Hi Traders

I am asking because I constantly hear about these people making money with Forex Club. There was this commercial on youtube recently where they claim that people who've started investing with Forex, had stopped working and now having this luxury lifestyle. Now, I have always been highly skeptical of these things. I wonder if it's true, and if it is to what extent? Too me it just sounds like too good to be true. I don't know perhaps you can make money

If you Any Suggestion please ping me
Thank you
thats the cliche "trader lifestyle " scam the truth is very different its not a get rich quick scheme , in fact its one of the hardest ways to make money IMO