Does anyone knows The Five Trading Club? Opinions?

Kennypt

Hi everyone,
I want to invest in the US Stock Market, but im new on this things. A friend of mine told me about this website thefivetradingclub.com where it is possible to follow some traders in real time, by getting alerts in real time of what they are buying/selling... Which is good for me, since I dont understand much of trading... I saw that they offer 15 days free trial, but I was looking for some more opinions before trying it... Does anyone know this? Opinions? Thanks in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of the website but I don't really need to.
What you need to do is learn the basics - from what you say, you are a novice who doesn't know much about the markets and a sure-fire way to lose money fast is invest in what you don't understand.

If you really want to learn, then do you research online, read some good books and start small.
Maybe start with something like "The Naked Trader: How Anyone Can Make Money Trading Shares" by Robbie Burns, a good place to start IMHO

as already said......spend a lot of time and effort educating yourself ......its all free if you look for it ......other peoples opinions are generally ineffectual and worthless ........although do cost money if people are stupid enough to pay them for it .................sadly many do !

N

as already said......spend a lot of time and effort educating yourself ......its all free if you look for it ......other peoples opinions are generally ineffectual and worthless ........although do cost money if people are stupid enough to pay them for it .................sadly many do !

N

Couldn't disagree with that more. I've made way more money and learned way more than any "free source" I could find working with professional trading sites. People that tell you that free information will get you anywhere near where you need to be are making it up. You'd do best investing in a good trading education service (not one that will just teach you what a moving average is!).