anyone knows www.next-consultancy.com?

Does anyone know this firm? Forex Managed Accounts | Gauranteed Risk Limit | Higher Monthly Returns | Managed Forex Accounts | Currency Managed Accounts

They claim to be in England but their post code I typed into FSA and they were no where to be seen? Are they regulated by any chance?

Has anyone experience good performance by them? Their website is very vague

next-consulting-ltd.com

hmm anyone know them?

They are not FSA regulated. It says on their homepage they are a registered company (registered as a company with companies house- all companies are). This means nothing in regard to your money and has no connection to the FSA.

They also do not come across as very professional- there is a lot of badly written english on their site.

When trying to access their site through google chrome i also got warning that their webpage may contain malware.

I note they display a 'fee' for accounts under 99,999 of 20% PER MONTH! What is that all about?

I checked the domain registration too. Not based in the UK from what i can see.

In short, i'd stay well away. (and run a thorough virus check on your PC incase they have infected you)

They are not FSA regulated. It says on their homepage they are a registered company (registered as a company with companies house- all companies are). This means nothing in regard to your money and has no connection to the FSA.

They also do not come across as very professional- there is a lot of badly written english on their site.

When trying to access their site through google chrome i also got warning that their webpage may contain malware.

I note they display a 'fee' for accounts under 99,999 of 20% PER MONTH! What is that all about?

I checked the domain registration too. Not based in the UK from what i can see.

In short, i'd stay well away. (and run a thorough virus check on your PC incase they have infected you)

yes you are right, Looks like these crooks have another website and are based in Jordan,

http://www.forexone.co.uk/

Stay away, lets report them to the FSA so that FSA can note it down on their website that this company is not regulated.

I will do a thorough check for malware. thanks
http://www.forexone.co.uk/