does anyone know what comes after globalization?

dotcom

i have what maybe the answers, of course their are other events that will occur in between. Several of which i will have large participation in. But focusing on primary titles here in regards to humanity (which will effect markets obviously).

does anyone know what comes after globalization? (this is the most exciting thing to see unravel. Its like opening a present)

i want to see what you have to say before i give you the answers. List Major title "events" only not sub events. There are 2 primary titles in which we could build the rest of the events on, what are they?

Here are the prior
1. The industrial revolution
2. The Information age
3. Globalization
4. ...
5. ...

Last edited:
I would contend that globalization is not a modern development. It has existed for literally millenia, though obviously evolving with the times.

I would contend that globalization is not a modern development. It has existed for literally millenia, though obviously evolving with the times.

Yes it was talked about all the time but it is now (over the years) showing its face to people who have no idea what it is (at least those who don't know anything, which apparently is about 70 or 80% of Americans). In the form of "Americans are moving to India or etc... to live the life a.k.a get a better job that pays more (to an american, the american dream)"

Is that your only answer. Come on now seriously just answering the question, in your opinion, what is globalization going to result in? ITS OBVIOUS!! and allot of countries kill because of it.

Yes it was talked about all the time but it is now (over the years) showing its face to people who have no idea what it is (at least those who don't know anything, which apparently is about 70 or 80% of Americans). In the form of "Americans are moving to India or etc... to live the life a.k.a get a better job that pays more (to an american, the american dream)"

Is that your only answer. Come on now seriously just answering the question, in your opinion, what is globalization going to result in? ITS OBVIOUS!! and allot of countries kill because of it.

War!!
Because a lot of people with dreams think countries should(?) attack!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/eco...8-i-think-i-have-predicted-world-war-3-a.html

:smart:

Peter

I've never heard of any movement of Americans moving to India, etc. in pursuit of jobs and the like - or really anywhere else for that matter. American jobs have moved, but in my lengthy experience I haven't seen or heard of any outflux to foreign lands for jobs. The US is still a net importer of immigrant workers far as I'm aware.

in your opinion, what is globalization going to result in?

That wasn't your initial question. You asked what comes after globalization, not what comes as a result of it. For the latter one need only look at history. It is full of the results of globalization across the ages. Mainly it's been about the strong taking from the weak, though the strong periodically mess things up badly and fall from their place of power.

to be pedantic, the Industrial revolution wasnt the first major event.
farming, or animal husbandry has to be the first revolutions.
we didnt go from hunter-gatherer nomads to building railways and ships.

the first mechanisation was farming and animals. we took control of our food supply, resulting in people no longer living from hand to mouth.
having a long-term stable food supply resulted in communities and social structures.
and the ability to plan far into the future.

I know you may think this pedantic, but the cornerstone of our society is not electricity, or telecoms, industry or banks.
its food and water. everything else follows from that.

the first mechanisation was farming and animals. we took control of our food supply, resulting in people no longer living from hand to mouth.
having a long-term stable food supply resulted in communities and social structures.

I think husbandry may predate proper farming, but don't hold me to it. What about the development of watercraft (rafts, canoes, etc.)? Don't know where they properly fall in the timeline, but they certainly feature in terms of exploration and rapidity of movement and before shipbuilding. Also need to consider the development of horse transportation, first in terms of chariots, then riding. Horses were originally food animals.

i have what maybe the answers, of course their are other events that will occur in between. Several of which i will have large participation in. But focusing on primary titles here in regards to humanity (which will effect markets obviously).

does anyone know what comes after globalization? (this is the most exciting thing to see unravel. Its like opening a present)

i want to see what you have to say before i give you the answers. List Major title "events" only not sub events. There are 2 primary titles in which we could build the rest of the events on, what are they?

Here are the prior
2. The Information age
3. Globalization
4. ...
5. ...

5. One goverment

I've never heard of any movement of Americans moving to India, etc. in pursuit of jobs and the like - or really anywhere else for that matter. American jobs have moved, but in my lengthy experience I haven't seen or heard of any outflux to foreign lands for jobs. The US is still a net importer of immigrant workers far as I'm aware.

That wasn't your initial question. You asked what comes after globalization, not what comes as a result of it. For the latter one need only look at history. It is full of the results of globalization across the ages. Mainly it's been about the strong taking from the weak, though the strong periodically mess things up badly and fall from their place of power.

then you need to further research. Yes America is still prominent for immigrants, but an immigrants life has nothing to do with educated Americans seeking jobs elsewhere, where they will get paid more.

I apologize my question is what comes after and not what will it result in. It will result in many things but there are 2 Major human events that will occur! what are they? i will give you a hint.

global society. what is a global society?

5. One goverment

BINGO!!!~!!!!!! NOW WHATS 4?

this must first occur before a one world government is even idealized across society?

mind you i said "society" not "a society" or "societies"

what is a global society? and what will it result in?

to be pedantic, the Industrial revolution wasnt the first major event.
farming, or animal husbandry has to be the first revolutions.
we didnt go from hunter-gatherer nomads to building railways and ships.

I know you may think this pedantic, but the cornerstone of our society is not electricity, or telecoms, industry or banks.
its food and water. everything else follows from that.

yes, you are right, but im not talking about our primal history. Im talking about now, hence why i listed the industrial revolution first. You think im some type of phucking creationist?

Ill let my buddy Kirk Cameron lay it down for you...
God must exist... because the crocoduck doesn't! - YouTube

this is why humanity started at the industrial revolution son!

.....this is a joke by the way. no harm intended :)

globalisation has created a localisation of sorts also - in all aspects of modern life (economics, culture, entertainment, politics etc etc ), which may or may not be significant in how the worlds future unfolds ie it could act as a resistance to the forming of a world government.

globalisation has created a localisation of sorts also - in all aspects of modern life (economics, culture, entertainment, politics etc etc ), which may or may not be significant in how the worlds future unfolds ie it could act as a resistance to the forming of a world government.

YOu have to find the answer to #4 to entirely understand it. So far nobody on this forum and 3 other forums have gotten it. What is number 4? Think, what is globalization doing in a social perspective?

I don't believe there will be one world government (that is a body which governs all the people in the whole world). So on that basis I do not need to know/find out what #4 is to understand #5, cos its your opinion. Globalisation may end up creating anarchy, there's certainly pockets of it now, but is that a precursor to one world govt?

are we thinking a tad too linearly? 1300 yrs ago we were in the dark ages (we as in mankind). 4000 years ago we were building pyramids and other structures that still stand now that incorporate concepts (longitude AND latitude) that we only mastered 200 years ago. What seems like a linear progression in microcosm can be seen as partially circular from a different perspective of time.

Therefore, imho globalisation could lead to or preceed anarchy and soceital breakdown or equally it could lead to anarchy and a global government. I'd say you need a major event for a global government to form, just look at the eurozone at the moment for clues and then extrapolate that out.......a BIG event would be neccessary for a complete release of sovereignty.

I do think we are rather in the SH1T at the moment, as much as it makes trading pretty easy, we can't just endlessly print money, proper currency debasement leads to civilisation collapse.....just ask the romans!!

If it does lead to war, it best be well managed otherwise forget about a global government, we'll be sitting in lead-lined bunkers.........wasn't it einstein that said something about not knowing what weapons WW3 will be fought with but that WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones!!! ;)

2. The Information age
3. Globalization
4. Crocoduck
5. One Government

Here are the prior
2. The Information age
3. Globalization
4. ...
5. ...

4. Galaxyfication
5. Universalisation
6. Multiversefication

4. Galaxyfication
5. Universalisation
6. Multiversefication

Eventually but that is in the jedi era.

I cant believe no-one has gotten this **** yet. The answer is right in front of you (im not targeting you, im targetign everyone who attempted to answer this) seriously!!! FOCK!!!

this thread is dead. Everybody please stop trying, your thinking too much, you need to relax and look at the questions instead of coming up with answers. Sociology anyone?