Does Anyone Here Trade Cryptocurrencies... Or Is that a dirty word?

Cryptos will succeed and be commonplace in the future

But main issues at present is the brutal volatility and usage by the criminal fraternity

That allows the established Criminal fraternities like banks and governments to,try to undermine its progress to maturity

But that’s the standard route in any new product cycle

N

Apparently professional criminals are just loving the cryptos. None of their shady doings are now possible to monitor. So it's full steam ahead for money laundering etc.

The other objection to this crypto craze is cost.

Bitcoin network will "use as much electricity as the entire world does today" by early 2020. "This is an unsustainable trajectory,"
Electricity generating companies will grossly pollute the planet only to produce fantasy money.

:devilish:

Last edited:
But main issues at present is the brutal volatility and usage by the criminal fraternity

That allows the established Criminal fraternities like banks and governments to,try to undermine its progress to maturity

N

I am not sure about that... As I said before, I still think the bitcoin was either developed by CIA, NSA or similar 3 letter organization or at lest they have the master key to decrypt it... Just few months ago major broker was taken down in Cyprus for money laundering... Don't forget the big brother monitors the WHOLE internet and the Naval intelligence did actually develop the TOR browser enabling the existence of the dark web... I think for now they are more concerned with terrorism, so the criminals are getting a pass, but for how long...

So what is the maximum level the cryptocurrencies can reach? Is there any limit to bitcoin growth?

I am geek. I can understand it if I really want to. But I don't. It just feels too kiddie stuff. It will remain so until banks start using the stuff. When they do, they will use their own cryptocurrency, which will make the exiting ones worthless.

In terms complexity, nothing gets more complex than financial markets, at least on the surface. Took 7 years for me to break through to the real goodies. That's 2 PhD worth of effort.

It's not about understand, rather about if it's worth understanding.

https://www.tokens24.com/news/goldman-sachs-launches-circle-usd-a-new-cryptocurrency

Trading with cryptocurrencies is not a bad thing. Actually, it might be quite profitable. Sure thing, you’ll need to learn a lot about it and find good exchange. Trading isn’t easy thing, but it isn’t dirty world earthier. Act wisely and you’ll be able to earn.