Do you want to manage your account this way !

oshaban

I trade forex since 7 years ago. Started using MetaTrader, 5 years ago. I was amazed by the robot trading. Since that time I focused all my readings, trading and dreams (as well) about MetaQuotes Language Programming, specially, I was too familiar with C++ programming language.

I like to read about Forex strategies and look for them from the expert advisor creation point of view. For this reason, I did code more than 200 expert advisors. Some of them where my own ideas, but as we know, I is not easy to get the profitable strategy in that easy way.

Finally, I got a very profitable idea (Not mine), it looks simple, but not easy to code due to the need to program some special functions.

Please go to my Blog to see how it is going.

Total profit of the last 3 days is 1433 Pips with 3.6% Draw Down!
The strategy I use is kind of Digital strategy + Price action with a strict MM.

Attachments

• Day3_2.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 174
If someone came to me with a black box system with two years of audited returns I'd be interested, but not if they just run a bunch of systems and send out messages when one of them lucks into 3 decent days. Cmon dude.

I was reading about FX Robot....an automated trading system devised by (forgot her name but she appeared on Secret Millionaire) . She is an accountant but also a property developer....

She devised a system and got a programmer to create a programme for her. FX Robot trades in background in auto mode and according to her she achieved 15% return. Not bad for something that is running and making money while you are struggling at 18...!

And she also said - Recession ?...What recession, I have made more money last year than years before.

I would like to know about this system and hopefully she may release this programme, but then she may not as there will be competition.

If someone came to me with a black box system with two years of audited returns I'd be interested, but not if they just run a bunch of systems and send out messages when one of them lucks into 3 decent days. Cmon dude.

Blogs are made to read continiously. I mean to know someone has a blog, you have to log to his blog everyday and read about what he wrote? Everyday you will know more info about him. Till the day you knew him very well, you may be contact him saying "Hello".

I was reading about FX Robot....an automated trading system devised by (forgot her name but she appeared on Secret Millionaire) . She is an accountant but also a property developer....

She devised a system and got a programmer to create a programme for her. FX Robot trades in background in auto mode and according to her she achieved 15% return. Not bad for something that is running and making money while you are struggling at 18...!

And she also said - Recession ?...What recession, I have made more money last year than years before.

I would like to know about this system and hopefully she may release this programme, but then she may not as there will be competition.

zambuck, It is not easy for me to reveal my secret, but I may give you some idea about it.

The way I use, is a kind of Martingale, BUT not exactly the same as the traders are do, the entry time is well chosen and the direction as well, and then I have two Take Profit pips, one for the primary entry, and then secondary. Doubling lots is not more than 4 times for the same day (starting with 0.1 Lot for $10,000 account), as I trade 6 currencies, it is not necessary to close each pair in profit because in a certain time the expert advisor will close all the trades (daily), it doesn't matter if they were in profit or lose. (By the way, the maximum lot size is 0.8 lot ... no more than this).
The system has high return due the risk:reward ratio and the probaility to hit the target for most of the days. Also, has a very low DD while martingale trading has big DD. This is the big difference between martingale and mine.

I wish this gives an idea about it.

I stop trading from 16/12 till 15/01 because of the market unstable situation.
I will be back trading on 16/01.
Have a good holiday.