Do you earn money with Forex? How much?

Yamaguchi

I want to see how much someone can earn in Forex.
Someone showed me he earn $100 a day from $5000 margin but I read that it is not realistic number.

I think not always will able they made these profit everyday, the trend market not always support decision trader, if in flat condition they must seeking best pair to traded which have higher volatile. by the way, my earning from forex always vary and only manage small capiatl so still in learning stage

I made $658.77 in March from 19 trades (unidirectional). It was mostly from the GBP, EUR and JPY. It was not much, but it is still something. At least there were no unprofitable trades.

Someone showed me he earn $100 a day from $5000 margin but I read that it is not realistic number.

Last time I earned 250 from 400 from NFP. Month before it was about 300, In January it was a wipe out(n).

As I'm manual trader its essential for me to make as less trades as possible. I don't want to wait I just want to take big risk and know the outcome. In a matter of minute, better seconds :D. And that's why I love trading, because it gives me such opportunity.

Last time I earned 250 from 400 from NFP. Month before it was about 300, In January it was a wipe out(n).

As I'm manual trader its essential for me to make as less trades as possible. I don't want to wait I just want to take big risk and know the outcome. In a matter of minute, better seconds :D. And that's why I love trading, because it gives me such opportunity.

So you invested $400 and earned $250 in 1 month?

I made $658.77 in March from 19 trades (unidirectional). It was mostly from the GBP, EUR and JPY. It was not much, but it is still something. At least there were no unprofitable trades.

Great achievement on march these pair move on downtrend strongly, and similar with usdjpy and eurjpy, maybe many trader they got profit on these time,

Started 3 months ago

Hello, I started in mid-January 2016 so now almost 3 months finished. Results look very promising so I'm getting little optimistic:)

This is not martingale or grid and I use only LIVE accounts on reputable brokers. In April (up-to-date) I made over $700 with $1860 deposit...will keep you updated how it goes on...btw. I'm not an EA seller/vendor/developer. As far as I know from mql market, this EA is not for sale anymore. Good trades(y)

Attachments

• van1204.jpg
    van1204.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,850
you can earn in forex But according to available capital for trading and Aware the market with good capital management

Actually as trader they also can getting income from various source from forex business, like as if they have good skill as marketer hence they can trying to become partner broker, and indeed required some requirement to become partner but if you can grow business and get many client under you hence will get more commission if they all being active trader

I think $100 is extremely easy to achieve in a day for sure. I love forex for the quick trades and large profits. So worth it.

How much capital was exposed to make that much if you don't mind me asking?

Is that someone risking $5k to make $100 a day or a portion (2%,5%,10%) is exposed? It looks possible with a robot maybe?

I wasn't looking at robots before but finding out about high frequency trades using algorithms, I'm now open to the idea. Markets change all the time and there's so much I don't know yet.