FAQ Do I Have to Accept some Big Losses in the Beginning?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

galbi

29 7
Just try to minimize the losses and following the risk management, if you can. Then it is fine.

Steinquinine

2 0
Initially, you may have more losses but it’s fine since you are a beginner and it takes time to come to a profitable situation. One advice is to always go with less capital in the beginning so even if you make losses, it won’t affect you much and never risk more than you can afford to lose.

Nuadarne

89 10
Yes you do. if anyone told you that you will not be making losses in forex then they lied. This is a win or lose game and most people find it easier to lose. That is why knowledge is important. You need to be in the know. You have proabbly heard already that quite a lot of new traders ever make it that far. That is because they make huge losses and are wiped out of forex. Even the expereinced traders have to make losses at some point. All you have to do to not make big losses is make sure that you do not trade with high risks. Take things slow and learn as much as you can. Do not have an aim of getting rich through forex because that is what makes people fail

Dujin333

35 3
What I have learn so far in forex is that you sometimes have to lose in order to win. As you may have noticed already if you have began trading is that it is much easier to lose that it is to win. I do not know why it is like that. There has never bee a clear conclusion. Loss is what makes traders great. The fear of making big losses will make you do everything you can to make sure that you never have to go through it. Just be prepared because that is the relity of it. If you trade carelessly then you will make huge losses. Knowledge is power and so is self control. Have focus on hat you want and keep going for it.

Manostrell

32 1
There is no lie that forex involves big losses. It does not however mean that you have to go through them in the beginnng. If you are making big losses in the beginning then you are trading the wrong way. Any trader that starts and makes big losses is not ready or has the wrong agenda in mind. You only make big losses if you trade with high risks. It is therefore as simple as not trading with high risks. By the wrong agenda I mean wanting to get a lot of money in forex. You may not know this but most trades tend to go the opposite to our expectations. A good trader knows their limits and the risks involved. Such a trader does not make big losses even if they have just started.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock