Dinner Guests

citroen999

GOD!! I am bored tonight!! lets try this one....

which 10 guests would you choose for a dinner party or a night out (whichever)
5 have to be living and 5 have to be dead, also give reasons why you would chose them.... (try and put them in order of preference too!!)

I will go first.....

LIVING:
1. Bernard Manning (comedian) his jokes kill me

2. Derren Brown ( Mind Control C4) he is the only one i know that can perform tricks like he does, watch it on channel 4

3. Andy Mcnab (SAS soldier) i think his escapades would open your eyes

4.Avid Merrion (Bo Selecta) i would have him do his micheal jackson impression all night

5.John Lydon (AKA Johnny Rotten) very argumentitive and very good at pulling people to pieces

DEAD:
1. Bill Hicks (comedian) Greatest comedian that ever lived

2. Peter Cook (comedian) i would get him to do his derek and clive routine with Dud

3. Dudley Moore: as above

4.Lenny Maclean (London Hardman) his book amazed me, a right ruff geezer

5.Jack Ruby (assassin) he knew the truth

Hi Citroen.

Interesting list and one that got me thinking :confused:

Living in no particular order: (You might notice a theme ;))

Mr.Charts - A great US trader, who puts his family above everything. You have to admire that!

HelenQu - A woman who I have the up-most respect for as a person, an academic and a trader who's path to trading has followed mine very closely.

Naz - A superb trader with great stories to tell and such a passion for trading.

Chartman - A computer genius and a man with such a hugh dedication for trading.

Skim - The best female trader, probably, in the world and a woman who has trading skills beyond belief. Hearing Skim pick market tops and bottoms in real-time is something that has to be seen to be believed!!

Dead: (Not so bothered by this list.)

Winston Churchill - A true leader

Adolf Hitler - Yes I know I've got 2 dead enemies at the table together but I would love to ask Hitler "Why?"

John Lennon - Which factors split up the Beatles

Ayrton Senna - I need to ask if he died happy

Shakespear - Just to kill him and make sure he was died. That bloke was a pain during my school life.

My apologies to anyone I've embarrassed by mentioning them, but hey it's the truth.