Did you make a profit in 2017?

Did you make a profit in the 2017?

• My account grew (profit)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • My account stayed more or less the same (break-even)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • My account shrunk (loss)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I didn’t keep a track of all the figures so I’m not sure

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Last year was quite difficult for me, as I was about to lose my deposit a few times. Luckily, everything turned out Ok and as a result I finished the year with a small profit. The main thing, though, was that I gained a good experience.

You need to be motivated all the time in order to gain profit on the Forex market. Experience and strategy is the key to success, which you will gain from learning materials, demo accounts, experienced traders, and yourself as well. What do you people think about it?

I did poorly with my discretionary trading. Had couple of good systems make me some decent dollars.

Yes, decent 15% but I usually get other guys to trade for me. Currently running a diversified portfolio and allocate to various money managers, systems and longer term funds.

You need to be motivated all the time in order to gain profit on the Forex market. Experience and strategy is the key to success, which you will gain from learning materials, demo accounts, experienced traders, and yourself as well. What do you people think about it?

I'm starting to be interested in Forex trading but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips how to learn the basics?

There is no doubt that a foreign currency exchange trader will require adequate trading knowledge and skills to ensure a comfortable trading journey. And yes, I am trying to take participate in trading with the proper adoption of trading strategy by utilizing my trading knowledge and expertise. It is helping me a lot to enjoy a profitable trading voyage. Yes, I have enjoyed a profitable year in the year 2017.

There is no doubt that a foreign currency exchange trader will require adequate trading knowledge and skills to ensure a comfortable trading journey. And yes, I am trying to take participate in trading with the proper adoption of trading strategy by utilizing my trading knowledge and expertise. It is helping me a lot to enjoy a profitable trading voyage. Yes, I have enjoyed a profitable year in the year 2017.

That's great to hear. I hope we'll both continue doing so in 2018 and the years to come too.

whatever anyone says cannot be backed up or wont be believed ...so why bother ?

whatever anyone says cannot be backed up or wont be believed ...so why bother ?

Oh, that’s good - then I can report that I had a fearsomely crap year and finished up with my **** hanging out of my trousers :LOL:

i've had been in a good place past year. hopefully it stays the same coming year.