Devon/Cornwall Traders

Nico667

I'm new to trading and just wondered if there's any traders in Devon/Cornwall that I could spend an hour or few with and see their workflow, or just meet for coffee and tips. I'm a 32 year old male that relaxed, easy to get along with and enthusiastic!

I'm in Exeter and always happy to meet another trader down here.

I'm also male, 63, almost definitely retired. I trade long-term trend-following though I dabbled with some day-trading techniques this year - with poor success. I'm trading forex, the Dow and not much else. I used to swing trade large cap stocks obsessively.

I'm not time-poor so happy to travel or at least meet half-way.

I'll keep checking in to the site here.

Tom

Hi Nico - Just by chance I picked up an enquiry on another forum from a trader who lives in the area. He wants to meet traders in Devon too. I'm in touch with him by email currently but I don;t know what his movements are. But maybe we can all meet up together or maybe separately? Either way I'm up for it.

Cheers.
Tom

Cool Tomorton! I have a friend who has been paper trading for the past year and is considering putting real money on the line next month. He would like to meet with you too but am waiting to find a date we are both free, I'll let you know asap! I'm up for meeting up with you and the other trader if you decide a date, hopefully I wont be working!

Hi Nico -

It would be fine to meet up as and when mate, let me know when. Our friend from the other forum is unfortunately only free Sunday evenings due to work commitments right now but maybe things might ease up for him soon.

Anyway, nice to hear from you and let's us meet.
Tom