T2W Bot

Staff member
1,459 60
Still growing amongst the Western and European traders, the Ichimoku Cloud (or Ichimoku Kinko Hyo = One Glance Balance Cloud Chart) was originally developed pre-WWII by a man named Goichi Hosada. Because of the war, his research was halted and then later finished in 1968 whereby he published a 1,000 page, four volume body of work releasing the Ichimoku Cloud to the world under the pen name Ichimoku Sanjin.
Originally built for the Japanese stock markets, the indicator has made its way out of the land of the Eastern sun and into the trading world at large, being applied and used widely in the Commodities, Futures, Options and FOREX markets. Part of its success is its ability to find trends and reversals well before they begin.
The Indicator
The Ichimoku Cloud has several components that give it a lot of versatility and uses. The most unique aspect of the indicator is its ‘Kumo’ or cloud, which offers a unique perspective of support and resistance. Most western methods...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

rsi

7 1
I squinted my eyes to view those charts. Still I could not view it properly. Can't you publish charts in white background? Should your readers suffer and strain that much harder and more to see the charts as well? What is the use of article if one cannot view the charts associated with it?

Chris Capre

1 0
Hello RSI,

You may want to bring this up with the site administrator as they determine the size of the charts. The original resolution is well over 1200 x 700 which is plenty but my guess is they had to reduce it significantly to fit the site.

However, all of the charts have a 'click to enlarge' option which after clicking on them, they become much more readable.

Hope this helps,
Chris Capre
(Author of the Article)

jen157

2 0
Great course!!

This is a quite enlightening and useful post. I have read it and to my surprise realize that this is what I have been looking for. It is fantastic. Despite the low resolution for the charts, the article clearly defines what the Ichimoku cloud entails in simple and clear terms. I also like the clarification on the components of the cloud and how a trader can use the indicator to identify favorable market positions in appropriate time frame. For sure one can make money with the Ichimoku. Blended with the
in your site I am not what I used to be.. I would lie if I told you that I have captured everything from the article; hence, would like to get more about the Ichimoku cloud from you Chris.