Demo/Paper trading without the bureaucracy.

SkyHi

Hello folks :)

I'm looking for Demo account to practice trading Options.

I found "Lightspeed" but they offered my only 5 days of demo, and other brokers that I found require me to make a real account (without funding) in order to get to use their demo. And that usually requires me to send them a lot of info, passport etc. And since I'm from European most of the brokers don't even let me trade with them.

Could you recommend me something with good demo capabilities/for European.

I feel that I should put the info I learned to practice as soon as possible.

phone up a DECENT broker house and haggle to deposit a few dollars in a live account and go from there ...........Demo wont give you the real prices or action

N

phone up a DECENT broker house and haggle to deposit a few dollars in a live account and go from there ...........Demo wont give you the real prices or action

N

I see

How much is few? (Money's tight)

Could you name a haggle able broker you had the experience of working with?

And is demo really that inaccurate?
In Forex Demos are more or less identical, as the live feed, except the commission feeds are not deducted.

Hey
Thanks Carl!!

I tested some of them, seems to be an affiliation with monstertrade, but I decided upon OptionssXpress virtual trade.

I grasped the basic concept of options. Started to learn about credit/debit spreads etc - very confusing stuff.

I wonder how others began learning about options. Live seminars? Mentors? Online reading? Would be interesting to hear.

Last edited: